Originally Posted by mattmcrich
Originally Posted by Conrad curz
As for Karlach and co being potentially captured in Avernus, you don't have to imagine anything, just remember that Karlach's tatoos and writings carved on her horns are Zariel's mockery. And when it comes to rewriting her, what I meant is that her concept needs to be changed, they could somehow put just another quest but if that was the plan I think it would be patched some time ago. If the change is coming, I'd expect it to be something bigger, likely expanding her questline in previous acts

Why would her whole concept need to be changed her whole story isn't something that has to be rewritten from the ground up to add a fix. It could be larian is wanting to add more content for companions in general and they want to add karlachs expanded content with the rest of it. Also not trying to be rude but I'd like an answer to norrecs question. That being why you keep posting if you just want to keep reiterating that it's unlikely she'll get a fix, or any kind of happy ending in spite of numerous posts countering your claims. I'd bet larian is working on alot of act 3 stuff in general as well as asterion and other companions and would rather release something like that all at once. Perhaps as a new patch, or dlc, or even a DE
I never said she won't have a fix, I said it wasn't planned originaly because she wasn't even companion at the very begining. That was her concept, then it was changed to companion then to origin so quite a lot of changes and it shows considering she barely has any content (compare it to the whole dungeon for SH or a creche of Lae'Zel for example). That's why I say it's not likely they'll just patch some quick fix with Dammon, Gondians or whoever. If the change is coming, they'll likely improve her whole questline so she feels like an actual origin not side character. In short, they'll rewrite her concept