Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 131 of 156 1 2 129 130 131 132 133 155 156
L
Banned
Banned
L
Yeah keep waiting, the great larian won't screw you just like they did for the past 4 months right?

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
That's my bad I saw the color scheme and hat and assumed it was holiday themed. That's unfortunate

I think it's quite fortunate, actually

Now when my slowpoke friends will finally finish the game I'll sit there stroking my non-existent beard like "Well IN MY TIMES we didn't have no fancy epilogues..." laugh

[Linked Image from tarraxahum.neocities.org]
M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
I got my brother into the game last week I hope I can sit back and look back on the game like that. They haven't said when the community update is have they?

N
journeyman
journeyman
N
If epilogues are crossed off the list, the only common pieces of feedback we have left is:

- Karlach Ending
- Minthara good playthrough
- Halsin's entire shit

We're almost there babes.

I mean we expected them to add the epilogues, they've said so and is a great thing they're adding them. I think the post is a bit misleading, making us believe it's holiday themed. It could just imply the patch will be out before christmas lol since December is right around the corner.

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
Originally Posted by Nessius
If epilogues are crossed off the list, the only common pieces of feedback we have left is:

- Karlach Ending
- Halsin's entire shit

The list gets smaller each patch hoping that community update will give some good news

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
Originally Posted by WildOrchid
I mean we expected them to add the epilogues, they've said so and is a great thing they're adding them. I think the post is a bit misleading, making us believe it's holiday themed. It could just imply the patch will be out before christmas lol since December is right around the corner.
They did say patch 5 would be out this week sometime and the community patch would be around the same time

Originally Posted by mattmcrich
Originally Posted by WildOrchid
They did say patch 5 would be out this week sometime and the community patch would be around the same time
Ah, cool then!

L
Banned
Banned
L
You have your Karlach ending, and the epilogues will cement this. The sooner you accept it, the better

N
enthusiast
enthusiast
N
Ill be happy if patch 5 jist lets me finish act 3. Added epilogues is a bonus! Regarding karlach though Even epilogues at this stage would just be an epilogue regarding her current endings. Now i do hope we get to fix her in game eventually as the content is still lacking in general. But hey who knows. Maybe they eill have an easter egg or tease in one of them

Also man lonewalker. Wild use of your time to come in and* yell into the void* as everyone actively ignores you *kudos* to you my guy.

First and last time ill engage but feel free to respond as i know you cant help it smile

L
Banned
Banned
L
Just like me, and I have only one thing to say. Rot in hell. Pun intented

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
Originally Posted by Norrec69
Ill be happy if patch 5 jist lets me finish act 3. Added epilogues is a bonus! Regarding karlach though Even epilogues at this stage would just be an epilogue regarding her current endings. Now i do hope we get to fix her in game eventually as the content is still lacking in general. But hey who knows. Maybe they eill have an easter egg or tease in one of them

Also man lonewalker. Wild use of your time to come in and* yell into the void* as everyone actively ignores you *kudos* to you my guy.

First and last time ill engage but feel free to respond as i know you cant help it smile
I'm hoping for some kind of teaser or Easter egg that hints at future ending for karlach hopefully a happy one

C
stranger
stranger
C

- Karlach Ending
- Halsin's entire shit

There's also transmog and dye preview. I guess also Alfira as a companion comes up from time to time still, not sure if that really counts but it's how we ended up with Halsin as a companion...

N
enthusiast
enthusiast
N
If Alfira became a companion that would be pretty baller. But thats like dlc lvl stuff id wager.

apprentice
apprentice

- Karlach Ending
- Halsin's entire shit

Second point on that list could be potentially resolved with that patch. Hopefully they at least fix Minthara. The rest probably takes a while.

I have a friend who is about to start BG3 for the first time soon, and its quite funny to see how much has already changed since my first playthrough. Also just the fact that they never got to see the time His Majesty had fur.

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
Originally Posted by LaughingRaven

- Karlach Ending
- Halsin's entire shit

Second point on that list could be potentially resolved with that patch. Hopefully they at least fix Minthara. The rest probably takes a while.

I have a friend who is about to start BG3 for the first time soon, and its quite funny to see how much has already changed since my first playthrough. Also just the fact that they never got to see the time His Majesty had fur.
I never knew his majesty had fur that's an odd change lol. I am glad to see minthara getting attention even though I'm not the biggest fan of her character

C
stranger
stranger
C
Originally Posted by Norrec69
If Alfira became a companion that would be pretty baller. But thats like dlc lvl stuff id wager.
A part of me is kind of glad they didn't mostly based on how Halsin turned out, but then another part of me is like, we don't have a bard companion, or a sorcerer or monk or paladin for a good playthrough, but we have two druids? Seriously?

At the same time, I do enjoy the storyline she has now, especially since my Tav was a bard, and the relationship she has with Lakrissa, so I feel like having her as a companion might take away from that. Maybe, I don't know, I'd still be down for her as a DLC companion either way though. And at least then,

Alfira running off to join you as Durge won't feel as manufactured as it does now considering she doesn't even hint at wanting to be an adventurer with Tav or any other origin when the interactions preceding that are the exact same.

Last edited by Chant to Green; 29/11/23 08:34 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
I never knew his majesty had fur that's an odd change lol. I am glad to see minthara getting attention even though I'm not the biggest fan of her character
He had fur for one patch or such - him not having fur before that patch was a bug. The community was not happy about them fixing said bug, so they changed it back.
Its one of the reasons why I still have hope about Larian listening to us.

As for Alfira: I honestly don't know how you'd properly fit her into the group at this point, especially without removing her storyline. I like her a lot, but I'd rather watch her be happy with Lakrissa than travel around with the companions.

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
Originally Posted by LaughingRaven
He had fur for one patch or such - him not having fur before that patch was a bug. The community was not happy about them fixing said bug, so they changed it back.
Its one of the reasons why I still have hope about Larian listening to us.

As for Alfira: I honestly don't know how you'd properly fit her into the group at this point, especially without removing her storyline. I like her a lot, but I'd rather watch her be happy with Lakrissa than travel around with the companions.
I'm also kinds glad they didn't make Alfira a companion. Not every npc needs to be a companion but it would be nice to see her kind of expanded in act 1

Last edited by mattmcrich; 29/11/23 08:58 PM.
Page 131 of 156 1 2 129 130 131 132 133 155 156

Link Copied to Clipboard