On a more serious note: I think something isn't quite working with Astarion's romanced epilogue.

While choosing to move to the Underdark with him, is acknowledged by the initial narration of the epilogue scene, the three other outcomes in which you stay a couple all assume that you lead an adventuring life, even when you chose to settle down. Later on, when talking to Minsc, you can tell him that you and Astarion are looking for a way to cure him, no matter which choice for the future the two of you have made. Tara (I am playing Gale-Origin) and Elmister also both assume that you are adventuring, no matter which choice you previously made. When talking to Astarion himself, his dialogue is considerably shorter than that of other companions and it lacks any specific references to things the two of you did together in the past six month. It's basically only the hello and the goodbye portion of a dialogue.

Especially when comparing his romance epilogue to that of other companions, it feels like the choices made during the romance scene right after the finale aren't properly tracked.

Edit: To not come across as completely negative: I love the epilogues. The whole party is beautifully done and I love how many dialogue options acknowledge the character I have picked. I know that Origins are far less popular than Tavs and Durges, so it always warms my heart when they considered. =)

Last edited by Anska; 02/12/23 12:16 AM.