Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Jankrat Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Personally, my one wish is for PC/console cross-platform play. Lot of great co-op/multiplayer products shipped this year, and almost none of them with crossplay. BG3 is the one game I would like to play with my friend more than any other, but can't because we're all on different platforms.

Merry Christmas, happy Hannukah, merry Kwanza, and a genuine happy holidays to you all!

old hand
old hand
A new kiss animation and HUGS for Shadowheart! I’d love to see that <3

Leave it in my stocking this year, Larian? :P

Last edited by Ecc2ca; 05/12/23 10:00 PM.
veteran
veteran
More content for Wyll, who seems to be Larians unwanted stepchild, Omeluum as the mindflayer solution. Fixing Karlachs heart, since all the ingredients are there ( artificer, material and a smith from hell).
Having the story better developed in act 3, it feels a bit rushed.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
R
R
- Playable Aasimar race

- Expanded city/act 3 content

- Rewrite for the Emperor (this one ain't happening but hey, I can dream smile )

There are other things I would like to see but I'll keep it at three for this post.

T
addict
Online Content
addict
T
Level 20.

I wanna cast some 9th level spells rpg007

Jankrat Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by fylimar
More content for Wyll, who seems to be Larians unwanted stepchild, Omeluum as the mindflayer solution. Fixing Karlachs heart, since all the ingredients are there ( artificer, material and a smith from hell).

Fixing Karlach's heart feels like a big one to me, too. I mean okay, we can only do so much to fix this one - I'll accept that, but couldn't we also just keep building her a new one whenever the old one is burning out? It's like you say, everything we need is there. I get they want her to have a tragic ending, but they're going to need to shore up their rationale a bit for me to accept it, because right now it looks a bit like letting Aerith die when I know good and well I have Phoenix Down in my inventory.

veteran
veteran
Halsin updates! I would like to have the option to have him in the party when he first joins camp in Act 1, for him to have a small quest in Act 3, and to have updates to his romance dialogue if Tav romances only him! He also needs some bugs fixed, such as his missing barks!

old hand
old hand
The Emperor being the *actual* Emperor, with restored Daisy and consequences to tadpoles.

Fear my wrath, for it is great indeed.
old hand
old hand
Smoothing out the gaps and inconsistencies in the storyline.

Different optional visuals for armour and clothing, so you can choose to see a conan/pulp magazine looking story, a cartoonish looking (that's what I consider the current visuals), or a chivalric/Lord of the rings looking one...

More options for faces and bodies in character creation.

Last edited by ldo58; 05/12/23 11:30 PM.
T
addict
addict
T
Well with the New ending i dont really have nothing that i want from the Game..
But if they Made a DLC on Netheril empire or let me Kill Vlakith with Laezel i would Like.
But i dont beleave any of that will come True or that i will be playing this game..haha
Already Played So Much that my last Games were like Swan Song..
Get evrything, See evrything and im OK with It. lol

BTW Ansur and Raph are not even a Challenge for me anymore.. Shame were the Only Things Keep me going haha

Its like that to Me.. the Game its Fine the way it is.. Now it Has a Beggining, Middle and a Ending..
if they Try to increase too Much maybe will go wrong..
So Just Make Things Smoother, Fix what is still Broken and Move on.. thats Fine
9/10 Larian.. good Job..
If they Fix evrything will be 10/10
and like i Posted in another Place.. im actually finally Proud of the time i spend in this Game FINALLY!
and it was a LOT already.

Btw Dont know if any of yu Beat the Game yet like me but the Hug, Kiss stuff its already in the game Ok..
Get to the Epilogue and Go Nuts. xD
Really Nice Touch for your Ending.. haha
I love a Lot the Party was a Lot more then i was Hopping. No Joke.. Made me want to Put down the Game Like Regis Talk in Blood and Wine.
I really dont Beleave that Can get better than that..

Last edited by Thorvic; 05/12/23 11:51 PM.
Bard of Suzail
Bard of Suzail
Implement some character creation options like:
  • Roll Character Stats
  • Paladins Pick Diety

and some change for play stuff like
  • D20 Initiative

Finally would love to see an announcement that they are bringing some adventure packs to the game.

Jankrat Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by Thorvic
Well with the New ending i dont really have nothing that i want from the Game..
But if they Made a DLC on Netheril empire or let me Kill Vlakith with Laezel i would Like.

--words--

I really dont Beleave that Can get better than that..

I both appreciate your perspective that you're happy with what you already have, and I would also love for a chance to wrap up 'zel's storyline with the Prince of Comets and Vlaakith. Good stuff.

T
addict
addict
T
Indeed man..
No Joke i felt So Proud with her Grow and she Becomes the Comet Her Self in my Game..
and she even was going to Make Diplomatic encounter with the Githzerai.. Man. Laezel Become Just Like Me.
huahauhauhauha
she even stated that.. yu made me realize that Sometimes words are stronger then the Blade..
Jesus Holly Crap larian.
Thanks Laezel
thats why Charisma based is the True Chads. lol
(btw i went out in the world with Shadow and we even have our own advetures solo..amazing.)

they really hit me hard with the party for real.
i even cry a litle bit when i realized what really that thing was..haha
(the Letters, the costumes, the Last goodbyes to evrybody. nothing Better.)

Another Cool stuff..
Astarion in my Game become the Batman of the underdark..
and he is not Alone.. Minsc always go behind hin.. but its a little bit pissed off that he always changes Lair without telling hin.. xD
hauhauhauha
(i cant stop imagine they both in the underdark ganking around some Drow assholes..haha)

Jaheira is Bored.. she wanted me to do Hero stuff with Her.. but if shadow is open to it i can go slay some evil again with her easy..
im so strong that i bet i can even take on some gods.

Last edited by Thorvic; 06/12/23 12:36 AM.
Jankrat Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
No joke, after pairing up with 'zel, I can't even imagine pairing with another companion. Her story just feels so personal and important. I watched that Act III final morning scene with her 5 or 6 times, and it still wasn't enough. Very touching.

old hand
old hand
Omeluum as the mindflayer solution.

This. This this all of this.

M
M
I just wish for a stable game without any game breaking bugs. I know it is not realistic, but one can dream...

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
The ability to recruit Halsin in act 1.

Oh, and his missing voicelines. Why is he still silent, Larian??

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Jankrat

Fixing Karlach's heart feels like a big one to me, too. I mean okay, we can only do so much to fix this one - I'll accept that, but couldn't we also just keep building her a new one whenever the old one is burning out? It's like you say, everything we need is there. I get they want her to have a tragic ending, but they're going to need to shore up their rationale a bit for me to accept it, because right now it looks a bit like letting Aerith die when I know good and well I have Phoenix Down in my inventory.

I'm totally ok with her or any other companion having a tragic ending, but they put all ingredients for fixing her in there. Either rewrite the whole artificer subplot ( Gondians, Iron Hand, Gortash and Steel watch) or just acknowledge, it is there and do the logical thing.

Rotsen: Oh yes, the Emperor - so much. That reveal was not good.

And a wish, that probably everyone, knowing me, saw coming: Give us Helia or another small race companion.

Last edited by fylimar; 06/12/23 08:13 AM.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
addict
addict
I want Larian to take a break so they could go back to this game with fresh eyes and minds and see the parts that are simply bad (Emperor, yes. And Gortash is a joke).

Then I want a playable game with assets that don't refuse to load until I restart the game.

And as always, for the writing to stop making me feel like an asshole when I can't even consider going to find Astarion when he runs off at the docks.

Give us Helia or another small race companion.

Someone like Barcus, but not Barcus.

S
old hand
old hand
S
My wish is for Larian to be done with BG3 and move to their new game. BG3 isn't a live service game and I rather not have DLCs for a single time in the AAA industry. We already have a feature complete game and I am eager to move forward to whatever comes next.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard