Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Things I wouldn’t mind

Maybe I get a tent at camp
I love laezel trophy’s.wouldn’t mind a spot for my music boxes etc
More outfit choices for camp unless I’m missing something. I get shine robes and armors but sleepwear is always junk clothing and junk shoes

R
journeyman
journeyman
R
I wish they would make the game work with Mods.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by DavrosDavros
Things I wouldn’t mind

Speaking of which... Aside for the curious fact that the Player Character doesn't have one when everyone else does, it's more than a bit bizarre that all companions have their own personal tent and STILL all the bedrolls are on the naked ground in circle in the middle of the camp.

Last edited by Tuco; 29/12/23 10:43 PM.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
old hand
old hand
Changed my mind— for the new year I still want new hug and kiss animations, but even more than that, I want more polish, dialogue, and meaningful content in act three. I’d love to see it as awesome and as engaging as the first two acts.

T
addict
addict
T
Originally Posted by Tuco
Originally Posted by DavrosDavros
Things I wouldn’t mind

Speaking of which... Aside for the curious fact that the Player Character doesn't have one when everyone else does, it's more than a bit bizarre that all companions have their own personal tent and STILL all the bedrolls are on the naked ground in circle in the middle of the camp.

The bedrolls are specifically for your active party (You can actively see them disappear when you dismiss companions).

When not in the active party, people go off to their own tent to rest. Which is probably why the PC doesn't have a tent. You're always in your active party.

As for why this is a thing... It's probably to make it easier to have scenes where your party get their sleep interrupted if they're all out in the open and in the same location.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Taril
[quote=Tuco]

When not in the active party, people go off to their own tent to rest. Which is probably why the PC doesn't have a tent. You're always in your active party.
I mean, this is the gameplay rationalization. It doesn't make it any less stupid conceptually.
"Oh yes, we all have our own tent, but we like to be chummy-chummy and sleep all together around the campfire".

Not to mention that "active party" or not each one of them walk back to their tent when at the camp and their physical position before a cutscene starts seems to have hardly any bearing on the cutscene itself.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
My biggest wish would be that the romance with Lae’zel has some more content in Act 3.

Specifically
it would be great if it were possible *after she asked for gentle interaction* — "the hardest question" — to tempt her into enjoying one of the rooms in Sharess’ Caress and actually have the progress in the emotional relationship also in the physical relationship: have hinted *gentle* sex in one of those rooms. And maybe even weave that deeper into the plot, with Lae’zel rejecting calls by her hero for this special time together.

That’s the closure and connection I missed to the decisions at the end.
Her option to stay with the avatar comes kind of out of nowhere at the moment, because before the end she always focuses on the prince of the comet or the queen, and the only hint for the end is that she started enjoying the sunrise and wishes you to join her, but never that she may choose the relationship over her duty.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard