Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Salo Offline OP
Community Manager
OP Offline
Community Manager
Xbox players, it’s party time.

Baldur’s Gate 3 is now available for Xbox Series X|S; start your adventure today!

Get BG3 Here: https://larian.club/BG3Xbox

F
stranger
stranger
F
??? ?? ???? ?????????? BG3 ?? MACos ?? ?????????? ???????

?????????!!!!! ????????????.

???????? ?????????? ???? ?? ?????? MACos ?? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? WIN. ?? ????? ?????? ??????????? ? ?????? ????????!!!!

Bard of Suzail
Bard of Suzail
There where hints that there was something "big" coming. Was this it or do we have something cool still to look forward too?

addict
addict
I hear you Zentu, but how do you feel about this going unanswered?

Larian, please make accessibility a priority for upcoming patches.
Bard of Suzail
Bard of Suzail
Originally Posted by Flooter
I hear you Zentu, but how do you feel about this going unanswered?

LOL the damn server must have sensed my frustration... I swear I only sent the message once hehe

U
stranger
stranger
U
Question on Cross-Platform Cloud Save Compatibility for Xbox
I've run into a bit of a puzzle and hope someone here might have some insight. I'm a long-time player of this game on PC (Steam) and was thrilled to see it released for Xbox. I'm aware that the game supports cross-platform cloud saves.... However, I'm not having the same luck with the Xbox version. When I try to play on Xbox, it doesn't recognize my PC save file and asks me to start from scratch. Is it possible that the cloud save feature isn't available for Xbox, or am I missing a step in setting it up? Any guidance or knowledge on this would be really helpful! Thanks in advance. (ive turned on all the options and linked all accounts) Does the feature just not exist?

should i ask this somewhere else?

many thanks, if you know the answer.

Peace and kind regards
Underworlddead

P
stranger
stranger
P
You must enable Cross-save on PC to make cross-save work. The same on Xbox.
Other topic is compatibility of saves PC vs Xbox...

I
stranger
stranger
I
Hello Im on the Xbox Series X version and Im running into a main quest breaking bug at the goblin camp where you need to dispatch the leaders. after dispatching them Halsin nor the Tieflings back at the grove recognize them as dead. Ive tried reloading, Redoing it in different orders, long resting, using speak to dead on them, pushing them into a crevasse, nothing seems to check mark that any of them are actually dead. I can't progress the story due to this bug. Does anyone know of a fix for this or if the team knows about this? (Also is this the right place to put this? I dont see a place on the website to put bug reports for Xbox.)

D
stranger
stranger
D
When will the saved ones on the xbox be fixed? I have already lost two companies (the first is 28 hours) (the second is 40 hours). I used your advice about cross-platform saving. But it doesn't work, the company returns, but it starts with the very first mission on the ship!

Link Copied to Clipboard