Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
S
A working forum wink

- You are one of us now. - Yes, I suppose I am.
P
journeyman
journeyman
P
1) A better forum.
2) Dungeon Master mode.
3) Expansions minimum 80 hours each (The first could be Descent into Avernus, the second in a great city never explored in BG, IWD and NWN)
4) Improving inventory, with tags, etc etc.
5) New Races (Aasimar for example) and Prestige Class.
6) 20th level, and why not Myth level like NWN2 MOB.

Originally Posted by Staunton
A working forum wink
Seconded!

A VNC mode so one powerful PC in the family suffices to play together with 4 screens (we salvaged several old PCs by installing GNU Linux, but there’s only one PC in the family with the power to run BG3 — being able to connect other PCs and/or mobile phones to it in our LAN/wifi would enable multiplayer for a lot more people).

Last edited by ArneBab; 11/12/23 10:36 PM.
D
journeyman
journeyman
D
New game+

Ascended Astarion wishes:
Hugs!
And
For my MC to have fangs and bite marks when AA turns them

B
B
New Forum making constant timeouts a thing of the past.

More affection moments (not related to romance) eg.
being able to comfort hug Shadowheart when she's crying when I am not romancing her rather than standing there like a tree stump. Same for Astarion (Unascended) after he has killed Cazador and is on his knees crying.
I care about these people - purportedly - I'd rather like to show it sometimes.

Hugs for romanced Ascended Astarion (only one not to have a hug at the new party).

Baldur's Gate 4

Last edited by Bethra; 14/12/23 02:20 AM.

# Justice for Astarion
old hand
old hand
Ridable donkey

A
stranger
stranger
A
My wish is for them to fix Minthara. That's it.
Girl's got no kiss option in camp and it's been months since release.

Minthara has been broken for 556 days.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by fylimar
Omeluum as the mindflayer solution.

[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]

A
old hand
old hand
A
I am sure, I'll come up with others but "Being able to send Karlach and Wyll to Avernus with Origin-Spawnstarion" is very high on that list. (Oh and give Companion-Astarion the nicer dock scene comments from the other companions.)

It would have been great if all-critting the brain while you’re trying to dominate it with the stones (including the TN 99 check) without having an illithid in the party would directly trigger the domination from the end — without the last battle.

Last edited by ArneBab; 19/12/23 06:46 AM.
L
stranger
stranger
L
Originally Posted by Jankrat
Personally, my one wish is for PC/console cross-platform play. Lot of great co-op/multiplayer products shipped this year, and almost none of them with crossplay. BG3 is the one game I would like to play with my friend more than any other, but can't because we're all on different platforms.

Merry Christmas, happy Hannukah, merry Kwanza, and a genuine happy holidays to you all!

I completely agree: crossplay between PC and console is the most important thing atm.
Our party is 50% on PC and 50% on xbox frown
I say this sould be a priority for Larian..!

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Right now i don't want anything from them but a nice holiday break to spend with their families, they have earned it. After that I want 3 things:

1. Roll for stats. Rolling characters for many of us is the heart of DnD experience and it was a big part of the first baldurs gate games, and it was part of all the DnD computer games before it, though those games let you just add or subtract anything from your roll so you didn't need to reroll. It would be fun to be able to roll a character to match the stats of previous characters you've made through the years and also to go for stat achievements with new characters. Maybe getting through honor mode with a 3D6 down the page character you haven't rerolled could be all sorts of interesting runs.

2. Not so much with Jahira, but give Minsc correct stats. He's a brute that was originally not a barbarian because it didn't exist, and I dont mind him being a ranger. But he was never a high dex ranger in the original.

3. Toggle gender clothing options. Still not sure how I can swap shadowheart my male Tavs undies and she pulls out a matching bra, or how some camp clothes or armor go from clearly looking like dresses on women but miraculously change to men's robes on a male character. Would love to have the options

old hand
Online Content
old hand
I would love the following extension/DLC

If you hook up with Araj Oblodra, the Drow blood alchemist she writes a message to Wither's afterparty, where she thanks you (her darling, as she calls you) for your blood and says she is going down the Clawrift in Menbzobarazzan to find the relics of her house , restore it to its greatness and become the new Obladra matron.

It would be great to go and help her, with Minthara as companion. House Baenre, if I 'm not mistaken, was at least partly responsible for the fall of House Obladra. But Minthara also seems to hold a grudge against her family, and maybe some fiendish plot could be worked out to have all three of us work toegether to help Araj and Minthara become the greatest of Drow matriarchs.

Provided both would remain my darling of course. I wouldn't want to have to choose between them. Although... it would be high dramatic tension if you 'd have to choose after the finale, giving 2 endings.

Last edited by ldo58; 20/12/23 03:06 PM.
veteran
veteran
I doubt we are getting shit for Christmas given that Patch 5 released just recently, but as far as future updates go:

- better formation control/editing. Your party just strolling randomly around you in a widespread formation is insufferable, especially if you extend the party size.

- revamped animations for throwing weapons and projectiles? Make these look like actual weapon attacks rather than some cartoony, floaty jokes. Give the projectiles some speed, make them fight straight, give some sense of impact on landing.

- an improved inventory. Ideally an unified one, with better sorting tools and quicker refresh methods too.

- better and more flexible modding tools in general I guess? I know they kinda-promised them at some point but who knows.

- any type of additional content wouldn't be too shabby ( new races, classes, areas, etc) but this is something I'd prefer in the form of a sizable expansion rather than drip-feeding with minuscole additions.

Last edited by Tuco; 22/12/23 01:40 PM.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
stranger
stranger
- An easier way to organise the inventory. I'm a loot goblin and yesterday I spent the evening with organising all the looted trash ... I mean treasures!
- A unique kiss when the player is romancing Gale but I'm sure this will come with one of the next patches?
- Getting rid of this black hole bug - I've experienced a lot in act 3 and in my second playthrough I also had this bug while fighting against Ketheric/Myrkul.
- "Godsdammit! Lae'zel! JUST JUMP!!!" Sometimes it's really annoying when one or even two companions falls behind because they don't jump.

Last edited by AkinoKitsune; 22/12/23 02:52 PM.
K
stranger
stranger
K
I’d like them to take the money they got from all of us and fix the damned game.

I can’t save

I can’t level

Larian does not provide any support.

stranger
stranger
1) Increase level cap to 20 with new feats and spells
2) New DLC for unlocking upper Baldurs Gate
3) New DLC for Waterdeep and Neverwinter
4) Archetypes (variants of classes)
5) Castles and stronghold management

I dont care about voice acting - it takes too much time to develop and its too expensive - cut this out and give me proper D&D game where I can read and take decisions. I want a DLC every 6 months with new content and will gladly pay $60.

journeyman
journeyman
NewGame+
Transmog.

Thats it

E
stranger
stranger
E
Originally Posted by AkinoKitsune
- A unique kiss when the player is romancing Gale but I'm sure this will come with one of the next patches?

yes! a kiss on the hand from gale

& to adopt myshka as their mermer

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard