Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
F
stranger
stranger
F
"Colossus Slayer" passive for Ranger class on lvl 3 is still broken , doesn't work for ranged weapons at all on Honour mode difficulty.

O
stranger
stranger
O
As the first post-P5 hotfix for Mac, I was hoping this would finally give us epilogues. I don’t see it explicitly listed but feel like it could fit under one of the broader line items — is this fixed yet or still pending?

Last edited by OneEyeAskew; 23/12/23 04:28 AM. Reason: Typo
S
stranger
stranger
S
Hello guys, thanks for the mods and the npcs jumps fix!!! Can we have some update about the Mol chess game? I tested but it still bugged, thx!.

Last edited by Sombra; 22/12/23 07:07 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
If your environment is Windows+GOG, it is a Japanese language file. Because the same thing is happening in my environment! At last! Japanese!! Thank you soooo much Larian!!! ^o^/

S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Salo
Hey! The team is aware of this issue with Halsin's voice lines and they are looking into it.

There is still the issue of Halsin being unable to join your party if he transforms during battle and sometimes he remains in bear form still

S
stranger
stranger
S
Not to mention the bugs with Will's father still existing. I also have an awkward delay with Laezel's dialogue

veteran
veteran
yes Japanese is an option on Gog Galaxy--- add lang from the 'configure' tab
[Linked Image from gog.com]

mystery sloved

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by FlyInTheVaseline
This bricked my M1 Mac install. It freezes on the Larian intro screen when I launch from Steam. Now entirely unplayable.

I was testing it on mi M2 Max MBP after reading your comment and I just kept playing and forgot all about answering here. It works perfectly. Erase and reinstall maybe?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Salo
Hello everyone,

We have a new hotfix for you this week, addressing a number of crashes, blockers, and gameplay issues.

Have you found some characters’ faces turning into stretched eldritch horrors with pits of flesh in place of eyes? That should not be a problem anymore!

This hotfix also addresses an issue that was preventing players from loading a save if the mods used had changed. Bear in mind some saves might still not load depending on the mods that have changed, but the menu should now let you continue.

Japanese language is now available for PC on Steam and PS5 (in Japan only). We continue to work to bring it to other platforms!

Thank you for taking the time to submit these issues to us. If you have any bugs to report, please reach out to our support team. Thank you for playing Baldur’s Gate 3!

CRASHES AND BLOCKERS
  • Fixed a potential crash during autosave after moving to another level.
  • Fixed a multiplayer crash that could occur for the client when the host loads a savegame after a Game Over screen.
  • Fixed a crash related to deleted physics objects.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when you disarmed an NPC twice during combat and made them drop two different weapons (e.g. because they were dual-wielding), incapacitated them, and ended the combat without killing them, and then the incapacitating condition got removed.
  • Fixed not being able to load a savegame that was started with a mod that's now missing.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur on Xbox when losing internet connection while editing a lobby name.
  • Fixed a potential crash on Xbox related to the game checking whether you have the Deluxe Edition.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when swapping to Honour Mode.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when changing levels.

PERFORMANCE AND CODE
  • Fixed potential performance issues at the end of the cinematic where Shadowheart
    kills Nightsong
    in the Shadowfell.
  • Fixed an issue related to lava bubbles near the Sentient Amulet in Grymforge causing savegames to become very large.
  • Fixed a memory issue when closing containers on controller.
  • Fixed the Low Model Quality option sometimes not working as expected.
  • Fixed an issue that could make certain special items, like the Idol of Silvanus, enter the wrong state when decluttered to a Traveller's Chest.
  • Reduced memory usage related to animation skinning.

MULTIPLAYER
  • Fixed the Traveller's Chests sometimes disappearing when changing to or from Honour Mode in the Multiplayer Settings.
  • Fixed a multiplayer issue where, if the host was controlling a companion and a split-screen client joined the game, the client would gain control of the host's avatar.
  • Fixed a multiplayer issue where a reconnecting player wouldn't get their characters assigned back to them correctly.
  • Fixed Player 2 not being able to prepare spells if Player 1 moves their focus during a split-screen game.

FLOW AND GAMEPLAY
  • Addressed an issue that prevented you from talking to NPCs at camp when going to camp via the Long Rest button.
  • Fixed some wrong character behaviours likely introduced in Patch 4.
  • The 'Deal with the Devil' quest now accounts for different outcomes in the Epilogue.
  • Karlach should now get her scene in
    Avernus
    , regardless of whether she's an avatar or a companion.
  • Fixed companions not being able to jump when following the player character.
  • Fixed an issue where ending the tutorial with only Lae'zel alive prevented you from saving the game in Act I.
  • Fixed Gale's dialogue ending abruptly when you ask him what he wanted to show.
  • Fixed player factions sometimes becoming hostile towards each other when they shouldn't.
  • Fixed Create or Destroy Water only casting Create Water at Level 2.

OTHER FIXES
  • The Korean language pack is now enabled on Mac.
  • Fixed some weapon textures.
  • Fixed several cases of what we've dubbed the Pinocchio issue, where characters' noses (and cheeks) get stretched in cinematics. They also happen to lose their eyeballs, turning the sockets into pits of flesh.
  • Fixed equipment tooltips opened via the Inventory sometimes randomly closing on controller without player input.

Hi Salo (and Zentu), quick question regarding a hotfix: Did we just get a sneaky shinobi hotfix 16? My game just updated on GOG after hotfix 15... did anyone else get this tiny (very tiny) ninja hotfix?
Also, does anyone know what it was for?

B
old hand
old hand
B
Did you fucking have to quote the entire OP?!?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by MarcoNeves
Hi Salo (and Zentu), quick question regarding a hotfix: Did we just get a sneaky shinobi hotfix 16? My game just updated on GOG after hotfix 15... did anyone else get this tiny (very tiny) ninja hotfix?

the last patch on Gog Galaxy is adding Japanese language file ... perhaps a few other undocumented code changes but we always have to find that crap ourselves

the main one a few days ago was hotfix15 and the small Windows [30mb] one is because Mac updated so Windows users needed to be on the same build number in order to multiplay

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Ussnorway
Originally Posted by MarcoNeves

the last patch on Gog Galaxy is adding Japanese language file ... perhaps a few other undocumented code changes but we always have to find that crap ourselves

the main one a few days ago was hotfix15 and the small Windows [30mb] one is because Mac updated so Windows users needed to be on the same build number in order to multiplay

Ah, gotcha. Thanks so much for the reply, Ussnorway! smile

C
stranger
stranger
C
I love this game so much and played it nearly 40 hours on XBOX Series S and switched to Series X now. On Series S I had the infamous cross-save crashes (which I could resolve be disabling the link to the XBOX account). But even with the new patch from yesterday, the game is constantly crashing on Series X. At least twice a day. Most of the time when loading or quick saving, the screen turns black and returns to the XBOX home. This is really annoying and it looks like it happens more often on Series X. Any advice how to mitigate this?

veteran
veteran
i advice you to stop making so many saves and whatever you do don't play in honor mode untul Larian upgrades their servers to handle at least some of the load better

A
stranger
stranger
A
Hello ps5 player, just wondering if there is going to be a future patch update to fix all the bugs so my game will stop crashing in act 3? Not sure where exactly to post this because it seems like everywhere across different platforms. People are having the same issues.

These are the things I’ve done personally to troubleshoot on my PS5 (not in this exact order):
1. I’ve turned the network on and off
2. Put the console into safe mode & rebuilt the database, cleared the cache, restored licenses
3. Deleted the game altogether and reinstalled it.
4. Turned off cross saves, and turned them back on
5. Made sure everything was up-to-date
6. Make sure I had enough space.
7. Sent in multiple emails via Larian support & I also tried to get in touch touch with PS support.

None of these quick fixes have worked.

I still have my old file. I have not deleted it yet. But I did start a new game separate save. And I’m not having any issues until I hit act three or reopen my old save. So it seems like my particular problem is isolated to act 3. Please let us know when this issue may be fixed Ty.

T
stranger
stranger
T
I also hope that Halsin finally gets some love... and soon. He is the only one I am interested in and it has been very thin gruel from the beginning with only a few lines said over and over while everyone else is a chatterbox. I am nearly done with my play through and feel that I have missed so much. Very sad really.

journeyman
journeyman
Did this patch do something to the Necromancy of Thay and Dark Amethyst. I've long since found both and opened the book with my main character. I kept the Necromancy of Thay in a separate pouch within my inventory, which I used to carry other quest items to keep things less cluttered, and the book is now back in my inventory and I can't put it back into the pouch. The Dark Amethyst has also appeared in my traveler's chest even though it should be in the book. I didn't know what it was at first since I used it so long ago. I thought maybe it was something I looted and sent to camp by accident since it has the quest colored border, but I couldn't right click it to examine it because there is no right click menu for it.

I don't know if I did something in-game and it was a coincidence that I noticed it after this patch. This may also be related, when I changed locations and went to camp, a bunch of junk (like bones and bed rolls) from the previous location got sucked into the traveler's chest and moved with it.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Hi! I have a problem activating cross save with my PS5. I have already linked my PS5 to my Larian account but the cross save toggle under save options is missing. Is there any workaround for this?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by jimnms
Did this patch do something to the Necromancy of Thay and Dark Amethyst. I've long since found both and opened the book with my main character. I kept the Necromancy of Thay in a separate pouch within my inventory, which I used to carry other quest items to keep things less cluttered, and the book is now back in my inventory and I can't put it back into the pouch. The Dark Amethyst has also appeared in my traveler's chest even though it should be in the book. I didn't know what it was at first since I used it so long ago. I thought maybe it was something I looted and sent to camp by accident since it has the quest colored border, but I couldn't right click it to examine it because there is no right click menu for it.

I don't know if I did something in-game and it was a coincidence that I noticed it after this patch. This may also be related, when I changed locations and went to camp, a bunch of junk (like bones and bed rolls) from the previous location got sucked into the traveler's chest and moved with it.

There is somehing weird going on with putting the book inside containers since Update #4 because it is bound to the character who used it. For me for example when I put it inside a pouch it just straight up vanishes entirely.

So I recommend just keeping it in inventory. Ugly to look at, but there is no risk of it bugging out at least.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by jimnms
Did this patch do something to the Necromancy of Thay and Dark Amethyst.

yes Larian changed the code

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard