Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
stranger
stranger
M
PS5 split screen fixes when? Merged screen, remove player names from minimap, fix crashes, errors. Game closing when two player press same button at once inventory, level up, trade, chest, skill wheel. Each patch brings more problems.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Ps5 waiting for a solution that resolve the split screen crash.. without making witchcraft like "load in a map, save, reload, join and pray for work" because isn't something right and we spent a lot of time trying to start to play and given up after 10 and more try and almost an hour.

stranger
stranger
Hello, thank you for beginning to address the multiplayer issues.

A PS5 / couch-coop/ split screen player here who has spent many hours crashing the game and submitting error reports to playstation network. (Does Larian even have access to the PS error reports? )

Does this forum have a thumbs up / me too feature so i could just click the above other posts about PS5 couch-coop crashing?

Just want to play the game split screen with my wife like we did 20 years ago playing Baldur's Gate: The Dark Alliance. It worked flawlessly on the Xbox in 2003.
smile

journeyman
journeyman
If anyone has any issues with throwing dead bodies, and the bodies end up standing and animated as if they were still alive - I reported it to Larian.

Laptop Dell G15 5510 : Win 11 x64
CPU - 10th Gen' Core I7 10870H 2.2-5.0ghz, GPU - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060, VRAM 6gb GDDR5,
RAM - 32gb (2x16gb Dual Channel) DDR4 2933mhz Kingston Fury Impact,
SSD - Kioxia M.2 NVME 512gb (System), + Samsung M.2 NVME 970 Evo Plus 1tb (Games).
T
stranger
stranger
T
ON XBOX SEIRES S/X, NOTHING YOU FIX IN ALL OF BALDUR'S GATE 3 MEANS ANYTHING UNTIL WE CAN HAVE RELIABLE SAVE GAME FILES.

FIX SAVE GAME OR PULL THE GAME FROM THE STORE.

AS OF 30/23/2023 8 HOURS OF GAMEPLAY EVAPORATED AND GONE FOREVER ALONG WITH THE SAVE GAME.

THANK FULLY I AM FAR FROM SHORT ON GAMES, BUT I CAN NOT WASTE ANY MORE TIME OR RECOMMEND THIS GAME TO ANYONE ON XBOX UNTIL THIS IS FIXED!!!!!!

BACK TO PLAYING GAMES THAT YOU KNOW .. SAVE!!

PLEASE WAKE ME UP WITH THIS IS FIXED.

veteran
veteran
@tiirath
Larian made an official today on discord about Xbox saves not working because file never actually gets saved to the harddrive... they claim this is "due to a firmware issue" at Microsoft end

as a temp work around Larian wants people to use their cross save system [which does not currently work on Gog] and they made a server change to save the last 5 saves on their server until this is fixed

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
T
addict
addict
T
Well Game is running a Lot better but still has some visual Bugs that are really anoying and brake immersion really Hard..

Like the Iron Hand Lady in the Patrol when yu Reach Drakos Pass..
Her Cheak still complete broken and its looks like stick on something and get stretch in the entire Scene and yu only can Lought Looking at that Terrifying Thing that she become..

The Shadowheart Hair still Turning Black in Selunite Path in the Beach Romance Scene when she goes fully naked.. this got Broken in 3.0 when the Underwear Bug came out, got fixed but this bug happen instead and till this Day Nobody fix it.
(The only way i Fix it in my Games was to use Mod to Make her Hair Black in Selunite Path.. BTW she looks a lot better with Black Hair..)

The Water Lady in Act 3 her quest yu need to Skip Dialogue to actually FInish becouse if yu Let it Run out as it should go the scene got Stuck with no Option to Finsih the dialogue.. anoying thing..
(Umberlee Temple Lady)

The scene with the Tulla in Underdark act 1 is Broken Too.. really wonky interaction i just Kill her Now becouse of that its anoying watching that thing broken.
BTW thats what i Do nowadays Its Broken ?! ok i Kill then.

I Just Got Tired of looking for More Bugs so thats the ones i notice that are still around in my games.
But i Bet if i Play the Game again i will find More.
But im just too Tired for that Sorry Guys.
i Just Wish they make a Smaller Camp so i can Give a Try again and Bring only the companions i like..
Becouse Gale, Halsin, Wyll, Karlach Never again sorry..haha

BTW the Shield Bash is Still Broken indeed.. not working as it Should
Another Weird Really Wierd stuff i Notice since i Use Afterburner when i PLay
The Memory Usage of the Game when yu Run it for the First Time almost Broke the Game its Getting tooo High for no Reason..
Sometimes i Just Had to Wait and Reload at least 4,5 times to Make the Ran usage go down..
THe Longer yu Play the Better it becomes..
But when yu Fire the Game in any Load for the First Time i almost Run out of Memory.. really crazy.

I Bet a Bunch of people have the Gaming Crash is related to This.. for real.
When yu Load the Game for the First time the Game just Use evrything yu Have of Memory then get stable the longer yu stay playing.. really crazy.

Last edited by Thorvic; 02/01/24 03:10 AM.
Z
addict
addict
Z
Fixed several cases of what we've dubbed the Pinocchio issue, where characters' noses (and cheeks) get stretched in cinematics. They also happen to lose their eyeballs, turning the sockets into pits of flesh

I have 16 times finished the game never saw this bug.
Now I see it on every 10 npc it's brutal.

eoz Offline
stranger
stranger
iam getting a bad BUG in in the dark urge when you turn .. and the thing is iam having issues with crashing when say certain line ..
i know its not my mods because i can load the game in another save and move around//
so its the game on that cut seen .. iam like wow tried updating verifying game purging mods and the deploying updating mods and you name it but i found out its the game because i can till move around on saves and really its the cut scene meh i think its old bug because looked it up and its happened before in September.. iam offline and i only do updates when i press update so.. hmm is this on your side wondering lol..

Last edited by eoz; 02/01/24 11:40 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
I hope screen split fix for ps5 will come soon

M
stranger
stranger
M
Same, joining is problematic but possible but too many crashes when both players enter various menus at same time frown

C
stranger
stranger
C
Easy to blame Microsoft, seems that thousands of other game studios dont have this issue, or it doesnt happen because these games dont crash at all. I stopped playing now as the game still crashes all the time on XBOX Series X. It is not possible to play more than an hour without a crash, most of the time even when the XBOX was turned on and the app started (without Quick Resume) and loaded the first time. NOT ACCEPTABLE ANYMORE.

I saw a "Not Found" message in one of my choices yesterday. Could there be a missing line in German? (I cannot give the exact place, because I only now realized I should have taken a screenshot to post it here)

A
stranger
stranger
A
Is there ever going to be a fix to the game itself to keep it from crashing? And in some cases, I can’t even access my game saves…. I play on the PS5, and from what I keep reading online, this is a widespread multi platform issue. I’ve gotten in contact with PlayStation support, none of their troubleshooting helped… I really hope the next update comes soon. Otherwise, this makes this entire game completely unplayable.

Please fix it soon

addict
addict
OK I'm very confused now.

Why does GoG have Hotfix 16 but this forum doesnt know about it ?!?!?

Hotfix 15 is 4.1.1.4251417

Hotfix 16 is 4.1.1.4425968

So its definitely a new version number, too.

E
stranger
stranger
E
Dunno if it's me but I have trouble linking to the forum, it gives me 405 error most of the time.
Patch16 is definitely a thing. It works fine on me new play through so far, but people have reported bug where quest items were not recognized so I guess I'll see.

A
stranger
stranger
A
For those you who are playing on the PS5, be warned that if you are a player who grabs every item, invests roughly 150 hours or more in the game, or has a significant amount of saves, you will probably encounter the error code 544. This error will pop up as your are playing and thus you can no longer play on the PS5. It also prevents you from saving the game, and can corrupt other earlier save files. This occurs once you get to Act 3. I figured I'd post a warning in this thread since the PS5 was mentioned. Larian is not acknowledging, nor working on a solution for it either. This latest patch and patches before it have done nothing.

Last edited by Arnim-Zola; 12/01/24 04:16 AM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Halycon Styxland
OK I'm very confused now.

Why does GoG have Hotfix 16 but this forum doesnt know about it ?!?!?

Hotfix 15 is 4.1.1.4251417

Hotfix 16 is 4.1.1.4425968

So its definitely a new version number, too.
Gog has hotfix 16 because thats the current build on gog PC or Steam PC... Larian forums are not upto date, this is the first day so far this week its even been up so give them a week to catch up

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by eabevella
Dunno if it's me but I have trouble linking to the forum, it gives me 405 error most of the time.

Tried getting in this forum all week because I wanted to know what people said about the new patch.

So yeah, its not just you.

R
journeyman
journeyman
R
Hotfix 16 is impossible for the players. Excuse me for beuing blunt, but the bugs arwe game breaking.

Not only are dialogues options (especially on Gale's ending) obviously linked wrong. Ergo you can't be sure if you get the ending with himn that you've been working on half of the game. Larian should really stop neglicting him.

Not only Cazador is so ridiculously overpowered, he instant kills most parte members with his necrotic aura. Which means you can't finish Astarion's Questline and don't get the end of his romance that way.

Quest related items aren'tr acknowledged by the game. So far that concerns Karlach with the Irfernal Iron, Shadowheart with the spear of night and Gale with the magical items to consume.

Those bugs are game breaking. In other platforms people scream for a Hotfix 17 already and that says enough for me. And no, not only the mods are to blame.

I love Larian for their work, but i seems they need to test things better before making them available. Can someone please fix this Hotfix?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard