Originally Posted by Frog001
A bit offtopic, but this discussion reminded me of a similar situation from Biowares DAO.

There a player could arrange a foursome with Warden, Leliana, Zevran and Isabella, which to me seems is almost one to one with Sharess caress in BG3 (Warden = Tav, Leliana = SH, Zevran = Halsin, Isabella = Drow twins).

Some key differences being that Zevran didn't invite himself despite being a textbook example of a sex pest, but was invited by a third party (Isabella) and noone was talking about having any fantasies about each other.

I wonder how people here feel about the difference of implementation in DAO and BG3 and if it is even a good comparison?

Haha, there Zevran acts like a gentleman, considering that Zevran is an assassin and a son of a bitch (literally, since it's revealed in the game that his mother was a prostitute) and yet he has more principles than a 400-year-old druid. I like Zevran, he's cordially invited to join orgies at my house anytime he wants (I hope to see him in Dragon Age 4), DAO is a game from 2009 and yet it still teaches lessons on how things should be done. That's why I love this game with all my heart