Originally Posted by Netav
It's similiar scene for without Halsin, female drow says exactly the same. It's your imagination playing, but I see why might imagine this scene playing liek that(after all remember that SH encourages your character to come join if you decide to stay away and comment). W/e about the scene itself. Noone wants this banter between SH/Halsin to be removed, just put behind active double romance with them(basically it shouldn't play if MC in mono romance with SH), same for drow twins thing, make Halsin invite himself if in romance.

You are right about the scene, its up to imagination and I never really checked if it's the same only with her.
I just saw a YT video with the scenes and the talk before. If Halsin is not at the party, SH only says she doesn't mind sharing if the Tav is into it. If Halsin offers himself, she explicitly says she had a dream about this one or twice or even more. So they added this line which clearly shows she has this kind of fantasy with Halsin, or at least it feels like this to me. Why else would they add this line?

If you want to answer to any of my posts with just hate, please just don't answer at all.

If you want just to white knight everything and can't accept opinions, please don't even answer me.

Thank you!