Originally Posted by Norrec69
If the goal was *now were not depressed* they failed on that one for me and many others. I enjoyed the epilogues but the main reason is because it hints heavily at future content that involves karlach and the potential of fixing her engine.

If its just an off screen solution it feels like just a very odd path of development over the past few months. When most ppl are asking for a fix for her engine. To put so much work into these patches that dripped steady changes and add ons to karlachs story. All for her engine to still not be bloody fixed.
When literally a few lines of dialogue involving the gondians/ dammon. Would been able to *fix* her engine. It all feels very weird and disappointing to me. IF this epilogue is meant to be an off screen solution that is.

IF this leads into future content then im all for it. But as it stands currently. I have still lost any real desire to do another playthrough even though theres alot i havnt seen yet.
Time will tell i guess.
This is my sentiment towards the epilgoues at the moment but the avernus ending being atleast vaguely hopeful for karlach and tav makes it alot easier for me to finish my playthroughs. That being said it's still a far cry from what should've been done like you said a simple line or 2 for dammon with enriched iron could've solved this month's ago. The only reason I can see for it is they either never wanted karlach to have any sort of happy ending what so ever. Or they wanted to do more for her questline than a quick fix would give her. I'm hoping for the later because it's the only thing that seems possible now. I'm still shocked larian has let this glaring community request sit with 0 word on it it's really infuriating.