Originally Posted by Hatestrangething
But the creeping act about her still in my mind after everything i did as MC for her so disrespectful. thats just so weird. I dont like it. But even so the bear i already killed him with cold blood in the goblin camp with no mercy. Its a punishment for anyone try to cross my BOUNDARY smile . if they didnt change this on the future or making these kind of again . Ill never buy any thing from larian anymore. Such distasteful and dissatisfied experience ever. I rescue her from tadpole colony and on the Lae'zel fighting. how she become ungrateful like this ?
I agree to some extent. It's not about helping her here and there, more about her swering her "love" to MC and then you get those things shoved into your face. There are few factors.
1.) Halsin general behaviour/writing, idk what writer wanted to show with this, but he is very much problematic and not only regarding SH obviously, killing him so far is the most right thing in my mind so far.
2.) Her reactions to things outside Halsin are fine(drows/mizora), I think the intent was to make her completely playersexual(you can shape her as you wish, literally Minthara words btw).
They need to fix shit up around Halsin and everything will be much much better(you know, in some countries for that words that she says, she can be executed by stoning and it is considered pretty normal there)

Last edited by Netav; 01/01/24 08:42 PM.