What you said its correct 100% but my interest just for man and woman relationship the game it self should be around and about the MC not sideC as halsin.this is not romance as it should be. there is no love between SH and MC this is not love even if the creepy halsin leave shadowwhore she will say she would miss looking to his creepy face as i heard. Just realize if you find out your girl thinking about and dream about someone else its disgusting if she love tav from all her heart she will not even think or dream about someone else the game is just about sex and sex and sex thats all. not about feeling or emotion not at all. game these days become like a moves or tv shows its become part of their entertainment thats for some people who said its just a game. I dont know for real how this trash getting the game of the year reward
Even jaheira was much better then shadowwhore. i wish i could romance her

Even yennefer was crezy mad when she find out about the thing between geralt and triss and those pervs writers and devs bring us poly and open shit thing. This is
unhealthy to watch for played

They must be so horny to give such a thing a reward. Any way im done and deleted this game from my ps never again larian ill clean and refresh my mind by playing

FFXVI good game and beautifal story between clive and jill ill play it again

not forget about the custom MC is deaf and look so silly and afraid from everything he look so stupid when gortash guard approach to fight

and as that horrible monster auntie ethel said They can shove their game into ................. Good luck with that larian They might enjoyed that as well smile