Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 46 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 45 46
N
addict
addict
N
Originally Posted by Hatestrangething
When she said a spot i thought she meant that she will met her loved ones from time to time not permanently
Even so. The romance is not deep this is not romance as it should be. its disappointed me. even dame aylin and isobel and im not into that kind of strange stuff be when i tried to talk to her ones in the camp she said i had love to adore she meant isobel. any way have a good day and thank you
No? In her both Selunite endings you are pretty much monogamous couple.

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Originally Posted by Anska
It's funny how half of the brothel/Halsin discussion revolves around the player feeling disrespected by the characters, while the other half deals with the player being concerned for the characters' well being or the implications the whole situation has within their story arcs.

For me it's both lmao. John screwed it up for the sake of the horny portion of the fanbase (or because that's his "taste"). It is a shame because barely anyone will find out about it.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
What you said its correct 100% but my interest just for man and woman relationship the game it self should be around and about the MC not sideC as halsin.this is not romance as it should be. there is no love between SH and MC this is not love even if the creepy halsin leave shadowwhore she will say she would miss looking to his creepy face as i heard. Just realize if you find out your girl thinking about and dream about someone else its disgusting if she love tav from all her heart she will not even think or dream about someone else the game is just about sex and sex and sex thats all. not about feeling or emotion not at all. game these days become like a moves or tv shows its become part of their entertainment thats for some people who said its just a game. I dont know for real how this trash getting the game of the year reward
Even jaheira was much better then shadowwhore. i wish i could romance her

Even yennefer was crezy mad when she find out about the thing between geralt and triss and those pervs writers and devs bring us poly and open shit thing. This is
unhealthy to watch for played

They must be so horny to give such a thing a reward. Any way im done and deleted this game from my ps never again larian ill clean and refresh my mind by playing

FFXVI good game and beautifal story between clive and jill ill play it again

not forget about the custom MC is deaf and look so silly and afraid from everything he look so stupid when gortash guard approach to fight

and as that horrible monster auntie ethel said They can shove their game into ................. Good luck with that larian They might enjoyed that as well smile
Alfira was the right choice, my friend. Unfortunately, Larian came up with the brilliant idea to make her an NPC and not a romance option, knowing full well that the game desperately needed a bard in the group. Yet they put in Halsin, even though there was already a character destined to be the druid, like Jaheira.

N
addict
addict
N
Originally Posted by Sobocles
I think it even fails in that sense. I mean, am I supposed to get excited about an 'orgy' with a black screen where a two-meter-tall muscular elf is screwing my fictional girlfriend in front of me, whom I spent the whole game wooing and earning her approval, and waited until Act 3 to see the sex scene with her, just for it all to be ruined in such a stupid way? I don't want to judge anyone, Everyone has their own tastes and fetishes, but that Jonh guy's tastes are a bit weird
Nah it's blatant self-insert. Check his twitter, he associates himself with the bear or something. Just couldn't hold it in his pants I guess lmao.

H
Banned
Banned
H
If so. the Game is not for his sake . He is just an employ after all. and the Game for their audience. If so this company dont respect their audience and they dont deserve our money such waste i spent 70$ for this trash
I has seen some posted of his tweet when he said sorry not sorry and bring bear pics with it

Stupdity like that against the audience deserve to be fired

N
addict
addict
N
If so. the Game is not for his sake . He is just an employ after all. and the Game for their audience. If so this company dont respect their audience and they dont deserve our money such waste i spent 70$ for this trash
I has seen some posted of his tweet when he said sorry not sorry and bring bear pics with it

Stupdity like that against the audience deserve to be fired
"Sorry not sorry" on what matter?

H
Banned
Banned
H

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Originally Posted by Netav
I totally understand you. Even with two versions of Shadowheart, one supposedly truly in love with Tav and the other not, the writer stupidly decides to add this fetish with Halsin for both versions of the character. A person who loves you doesn't flirt with someone else in front of their partner. A person who loves and values you doesn’t go around revealing they desperately want to sleep with someone else, especially someone you've known since Act 1, 'regardless of it being in the context of a brothel.' It's disgusting and not healthy in a relationship.
Honestly why not separate Shar SH and Selune SH? I can see Shar SH doing all this.

It's funny because SH, regardless of which path you took, approves of you trying to make that one Dwarf guy cheat on his husband with you. I wonder if they forgot to remove some of the shar SH interactions when you go the selunite path.

Last edited by Mizukun; 03/01/24 12:56 PM.
veteran
veteran
Alfira was the right choice, my friend. Unfortunately, Larian came up with the brilliant idea to make her an NPC and not a romance option, knowing full well that the game desperately needed a bard in the group. Yet they put in Halsin, even though there was already a character destined to be the druid, like Jaheira.

Hard nope - Helia was the right choice. In EA we were supposed to get a werewolf halfling bard and I'm still crying over here, because we got horny druid elf instead.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
N
addict
addict
N
Originally Posted by Mizukun
It's funny because SH, regardless of which path you took, approves of you trying to make that one Dwarf guy cheat on his husband with you. I wonder if they forgot to remove some of the shar SH interactions.
What the fuck XD

apprentice
apprentice
^i still can't believe they scrapped off all of her lines and existence and for what? you see? this is my thing with larian. (they also did this in divinity original sins 2 where they had a whole new area that got scrapped) they don't stick with their original vision. why did they scrape minsc from being in act 1? why did they scrape a whole full blown companion, complete with voice lines mind you, from the game? why?? and the end result is so lackluster. with minsc since he's in act 3 a lot of players skip him or don't care for him, with helia, at least she was planned to be in the game and had more complete content then halsin. i truly believe larian gutted their own game, and for what? I have no idea.

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
It's funny because SH, regardless of which path you took, approves of you trying to make that one Dwarf guy cheat on his husband with you. I wonder if they forgot to remove some of the shar SH interactions when you go the selunite path.

That's the first time I've ever heard of something like that. Is this some kind of fever dream lol

N
addict
addict
N
Originally Posted by Ehhhh123

That's the first time I've ever heard of something like that. Is this some kind of fever dream lol
Shadowc*ck shadowwh*re is not real, she can't hurt you KEKW.

I think there is an option(joking one though) to tell him that you are much better at fucking than his husband or something like this. I suspect she approves this option.
It's both funny and sad af.

A
old hand
old hand
A
Let me guess, this is about the cook in the brothel? I can vaguely remember that he was annoyed that everyone thought he was a prostitute and that I felt sorry for his predicament.

N
addict
addict
N
Originally Posted by Anska
Let me guess, this is about the cook in the brothel? I can vaguely remember that he was annoyed that everyone thought he was a prostitute and that I felt sorry for his predicament.
Yes, there is a "joke" option(kinda similiar to "emanate mindflayers roar" in Ethel's lair act 1) to tell him how good you are at sex and Shadowheart approves LUL.

Last edited by Netav; 03/01/24 04:25 PM.
E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
I never visited that place outside of business so yeah that sounds absolutely wild

H
Banned
Banned
H
When did that heppened. Which Dwarf?

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
The dwarf chef in the brothel. He's to the left in the kitchen.

Last edited by Mizukun; 03/01/24 06:03 PM.
H
Banned
Banned
H
The game to me become worse then ever. its disgusted me these things. one advice for everyone if you go to a goblin camp you must had speak with dead scroll you will use it or you can get it from old tample as amulet

N
addict
addict
N
The game to me become worse then ever. its disgusted me these things. one advice for everyone if you go to a goblin camp you must had speak with dead scroll you will use it or you can get it from old tample as amulet
Recieve it as you wish, but this interaction is more like joke, I percieved it this way anway.

Page 19 of 46 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard