Originally Posted by Ametris
This conversation should indeed be in the game. It's weird you sleep with him and no one says anything. You can only have a conversation about it with Raphael of all people.
The Emperor calling you his puppet and admitting he'd been manipulating you is something that completely changes your dynamic with him and therefore affects the whole group.
He literally wipse their memory though or something like that ?
Originally Posted by Anska
The whole brothel situation is a mess but I think you should at least be able to get away from the relatively neutral "Agreement? What kind of agreement?" without negative consequences. At the moment there isn't even an option for your own character to express that they themselves aren't interested in that sort of agreement. I am not sure what it looks for Shart, but if I click the option with Gale as my character's partner, I have to be cruel to him to get out of the situation. I really don't like that, both because I do not want to be cruel to him and because I dislike how my character is characterised through this lack of an option to say "no" for their own sake.

As for Gale, maybe adding something like "I'd much rather get lost in a book with you." could be nice, sounds perfectly lame to the kinky crowd but if you know, you know.
I think they should expand dialogue options, like I want to talk about Halsin's proposal with Shart without agreeing with him in the first place, I want to have an option to say that you won't share. Why not extra options for all companions? Like you said for Gale. Why not options to talk about Astarion's feelings, because he dissociates? Why not extra option that you are not comfortable of including Halsin to Shart?