Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 49 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 48 49
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Originally Posted by Netav
Well yes, of course this Halsin interaction ruins her for no reason at all while having no impact on the game/story at all(which is way we call it OOC).

Your picture with early banter in act1(when you don't have any relationship) is actually foreshadowing of what she becomes in act3
lovesick puppy that is waiting for Tav, try pressing different options in her ending dialogue(before the epilogue)
and there she has no idea of who she is or what she wants. It actually fits well with DJ SH story later on too, Selunite breaks all of this though(you could even argue that if you are romancing her - she throws the spear away for the sake of love, because she knows that she isn't allowed to have it as Sharran). "Last night was perfect" pic is out of context too.

I'd say her story/romance is very beautiful and consistent if you ignore Halsin's intreactions(for now)
she isn't manipulating Tav or anything like this, she doesn't acknowledge Halsin's presence at all even if you go through all of these questionable scenarios(and accept his romance offer). She doesn't say a word to Halsin when unromanced, she doesn't try to include herself in orgy when she is unromanced and Halsin is romanced, she doesn't have any banter when unromanced both or only Halsin is romanced, she literally doesn't do anything...
. But knowledge is power and burden sometimes. Just send your feedback(preferably not in agressive manner) https://larian.com/support/baldur-s-gate-3#modal
For me, Shadowheart's party banter in Act 1 is indifferent. There are some where Wyll flirts with Lae'Zel about three times (even with Shadowheart), but they reject him (I don't remember what Shadowheart says but it was something quite similar to not wanting to be a spare lover when she rejects Wyll). There is even a scenario in the game where it is implied that Lae'Zel had sex with Wyll or Astarion. The writer could have made Halsin and Shadowheart have sex in Act 1 and it would have made no difference to me. It's the interactions between Shadowheart and Halsin in Act 3 that I don't like, which occur when Shadowheart is in a romance with Tav.

Last edited by Sobocles; 08/01/24 06:14 PM.
N
addict
addict
N
Originally Posted by Sobocles
For me, Shadowheart's party banter in Act 1 is indifferent. There are some where Wyll flirts with Lae'Zel about three times (even with Shadowheart), but they reject him (I don't remember what Shadowheart says but it was something quite similar to not wanting to be a spare lover when she rejects Wyll). There is even a scenario in the game where it is implied that Lae'Zel had sex with Wyll or Astarion. The writer could have made Halsin and Shadowheart have sex in Act 1 and it would have made no difference to me. It's the interactions between Shadowheart and Halsin in Act 3 that I don't like, which occur when Shadowheart is in a romance with Tav.
Nah this act 1 banter is truth, she hasn't had actual relationship, cuz sharrans can't have that. If she remains Sharran - she terminates your romance in the end. Selunite is more ride or die though.
Laezel actually has things with Astarion or Wyll act 1 if unromanced. Karlach/Wyll become a pair in the epilogue too. Shadowheart is chill act 1, doesn't do anything unromanced. Doesn't do or suggest anything unromanced in act3(unromanced Astarion for example suggests in sharess caress, same as Halsin), doesn't have anything in the epilogue too.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Originally Posted by Hatestrangething
I send them many times im done with them but thank you

Halsin thing knowing it. Was agressive it self and disgusting. girl i tried to get her highest approval then this what i find later its made me angry a bit even if i known its not real but i spent alot of time playing that is the reason i felt trapped and disrespect about it really
players psid 70$ desrave something better the that
I understand you, my friend. When one pays for a game, one expects to have a pleasant time of entertainment, to immerse oneself in the characters and their stories. However, when one encounters these kinds of out-of-place and distasteful things, it seems like a lack of respect or trolling towards someone who paid for a product. I can tell you that I have played a lot of games (more than I could count) and I have never encountered something like this. Maybe it was intentional, maybe not, we'll never know. Personally, I do detect some malice in this whole matter (or perhaps just a fetish or self-insert, I have no idea and I prefer not to judge). Other than that, all that remains is to wait and see if Larian decides to fix this or not. If they don't fix it, well, life goes on haha. Still, I must say, if they don't, I would be quite disappointed with the studio, especially since this whole Halsin matter has been talked about for quite some time.

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E

For Lae'zel sleeping with others I think it's when you romance her but you sleep with other people in the beginning so she's trying to make you jealous. Fair enough, I guess. If Shadowheart did that in the beginning I think I'd also have a problem because she made you wait all that time up until Act 3 to finally make love with her but if she did it with someone else so early in the game that would be pretty insulting. I don't know but I think that's probably around the same level as grossness as Halsin's bullshit in Act 3. Then again it wouldn't have made the topic we're discussing so shocking to discover.

Honestly this thing would be so simple to fix. Change the brothel dialogue with Halsin to be the same without him and remove the disapproval. Everybody wins. The orgy people have something, and Halsin existing wouldn't be spit on our faces and we don't have to get rid of him. A modder with some free time can probably do it (if there are any modders here pls help lol).

addict
addict
It's very strange that Shadowheart is the one acting this way. If you're having an affair with another character, she doesn't act like any kind of sexually active character at all. Of all the companions, only she and Karlach don't try to have an affair with Tav, with Karlach at least saying at the party that she "would like a hot guy", but I never heard anything like that from Shadowheart during the whole game, not a single word about sex, on the contrary, in mini-dialogs between companions she fends off attempts of other companions (e.g. Will) to flirt with her. It's really surprising, and seems like some sort of logical inconsistency.

One life, one love - until the world falls down.
A
old hand
old hand
A
Karlach wakes you up one night to tell you that she wants "to ride you until you see stars", if I remember the wording correctly, while Shadowheart will invite you for a bottle of wine during the party if you haven't asked to get to know her better before. She will then disapprove if you don't turn the friendly night spend chatting romantic by kissing her. I think you can only have two active romances in Act 1 so some scenes maybe might not trigger - or at least Lae'zel tells you that you are missing out, when you have previously flirted with two other companions before she can make her move. ^^

N
addict
addict
N
Originally Posted by Marielle
It's very strange that Shadowheart is the one acting this way. If you're having an affair with another character, she doesn't act like any kind of sexually active character at all. Of all the companions, only she and Karlach don't try to have an affair with Tav, with Karlach at least saying at the party that she "would like a hot guy", but I never heard anything like that from Shadowheart during the whole game, not a single word about sex, on the contrary, in mini-dialogs between companions she fends off attempts of other companions (e.g. Will) to flirt with her. It's really surprising, and seems like some sort of logical inconsistency.
Yes, outside of this "OOC" adventure she is just chill. She stays alone at the start and in the epilogue when unromanced. She even reacts shy when companion acknowledge active romance in banter(these do not occur currently).
She also fends off any attempt of sexual encounter from Tav too despite being attracted and embarassed by it. You have few dialogue option to push her into getting it, but she fends it off. Best you can get is romantic night and kiss

Last edited by Netav; 08/01/24 07:05 PM.
E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Originally Posted by Ehhhh123
Honestly this thing would be so simple to fix. Change the brothel dialogue with Halsin to be the same without him and remove the disapproval. Everybody wins. The orgy people have something, and Halsin existing wouldn't be spit on our faces and we don't have to get rid of him. A modder with some free time can probably do it (if there are any modders here pls help lol).

But seriously though, unless I'm going crazy I'm certain we all get what we want in this scenario. I don't like the orgy and I rather it had not been in the game at all, but this is probably the best compromise.

H
Banned
Banned
H
Thank you.my friend. Yeah that what i felt me too i had playing lets of games since ps1 i never had this experience before. its just horrible. by the way im waiting for mgs delta i hope it will going to be perfect. Nothing like old days.

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Bruh I even see Eda there in one of the comments of that video. They're ready to defend Halsin everywhere LMAO

Last edited by Ehhhh123; 08/01/24 07:43 PM.
N
addict
addict
N
Bruh I even see Eda there in one of the comments lol
Ahaha oh my god, seriously. So much for "it's just a game".

Sobocles, use spoiler please for videos.

addict
addict
Someone actually managed to find out what happens in the drow scene with Astarion and Halsin when the lights go off. Weirdly enough, Astarion is fully animated and you can even see what his disassociated face looks like. Ouch.

H
Banned
Banned
H
I my last playthrough i send a fireball to his broke ass while i was the goblin camp. I enjoyed looking to him while he scream and fried even scroll of speak with dead doesnt work smile

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Bruh I even see Eda there in one of the comments lol
Ahaha oh my god, seriously. So much for "it's just a game".

Sobocles, use spoiler please for videos.
I don't know, I was laughing and eating some chips while writing the comment, it's just that I'm very passionate when I write.
I don't know how to do that spoiler thing."

N
addict
addict
N
For Lae'zel sleeping with others I think it's when you romance her but you sleep with other people in the beginning so she's trying to make you jealous. Fair enough, I guess. If Shadowheart did that in the beginning I think I'd also have a problem because she made you wait all that time up until Act 3 to finally make love with her but if she did it with someone else so early in the game that would be pretty insulting. I don't know but I think that's probably around the same level as grossness as Halsin's bullshit in Act 3. Then again it wouldn't have made the topic we're discussing so shocking to discover.
Pretty sure Laezel does this regardless, last playthrough I haven't approached her and she still went to do the deed with Astarion.

I don't know, I was laughing and eating some chips while writing the comment, it's just that I'm very passionate when I write.
I don't know how to do that spoiler thing."

[spoiler ]text there[/spoiler ] just without spaces.

Originally Posted by Hatestrangething
I my last playthrough i send a fireball to his broke ass while i was the goblin camp. I enjoyed looking to him while he scream and fried even scroll of speak with dead doesnt work smile
Make Shadowheart ignis him up, who would've thought that this rabid bear is a druid? Whoops

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Ametris
Someone actually managed to find out what happens in the drow scene with Astarion and Halsin when the lights go off. Weirdly enough, Astarion is fully animated and you can even see what his disassociated face looks like. Ouch.

I've staked him, made him bite Araj, done the "you should enjoy it with me", killed him as Durge, been told he hopes I will die screaming, etc. Didn't feel great. But the brothel was honestly upsetting.

Also, that exchange between Astarion and Halsin is so cringe, I wish I could unhear it.

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Pretty sure Laezel does this regardless, last playthrough I haven't approached her and she still went to do the deed with Astarion.

Nah she doesn't. At least if you're romancing her only (I only romance one person per character, no exceptions). If she did, I would have started a thread lol.

N
addict
addict
N
Nah she doesn't. At least if you're romancing her only (I only romance one person per character, no exceptions). If she did, I would have started a thread lol.
I haven't romanced her once(my friend did it in 1 multiplayer playthrough) and in all 5 playthroughs I have so far she approached someone(Astarion/Wyll) at camp celebration.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
[quote=Ametris]Someone actually managed to find out what happens in the drow scene with Astarion and Halsin when the lights go off. Weirdly enough, Astarion is fully animated and you can even see what his disassociated face looks like. Ouch.

I like Astarion. I think there's a scenario where even if you're not in a romance with him, you can still invite him to the brothel scene.
I think I'm about to use a mod to turn him into a woman LMAO, since I didn't like any of the female romances in the game, haha.

Last edited by Sobocles; 08/01/24 08:19 PM.
H
Banned
Banned
H
I would like to ask you something please i if you prefer privite msg its okay. I dont understand the point of malice

Page 24 of 49 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 48 49

Link Copied to Clipboard