Originally Posted by Sobocles
I want an orgy with Gale, Astarion, Wyll, Lazel, Shadowh**re, the Mother Superior, Scratch, Karlach, but please not with Halsin frown
I would pass, but I would welcome this "feature" if they weren't trying to include themselves but if Tav could invite them, not this vile 0 respect self-inclusion from Halsin.

Originally Posted by Hatestrangething
you said before you detect some malice. I didnt understand that point. Why they would do that? They are nothing without us their audience
Might be bug, might be oversight, who knows. It makes no sense to mock their players like that for no reason honestly. Right? RIIIIGHT?

Originally Posted by Ehhhh123
From shitting on Halsin to a how to guide. Shared animosity does wonderful things to bring people together lol
Funny times lmao

Originally Posted by Sobocles
I said it because it's quite strange, for example, to include that party banter where Shadowheart flirts with Halsin right after that romance scene in Act 3 (after such a beautiful scene). Think about it, the vast majority of people who play video games are heterosexual men or lesbian women who are in a romance with Shadowheart. So, if that's the case, how could someone like that be interested in including a man in the relationship? Or view something like that favorably? Unless they're bisexual, it's very odd. But keep in mind that this is just my opinion and it doesn't have to be the reason.
No, you are right. I'd say it's not evidence that she has like 53% romance completed of all companions, she alone>7 others romances.
I'd say that she is "default" choice for heterosexual men. Obviously lesbian women too. I agree that this is strange to include this banter, whats the point of this?
They thought that everyone are going to be into Halsin or something? It's just shoved in your face and this is stupid.

Last edited by Netav; 08/01/24 09:34 PM.