Originally Posted by Ixal
Originally Posted by Gray Ghost
Originally Posted by Ixal
Originally Posted by Gray Ghost
I think exploring Stelmane's whole part in this could be interesting. However I honestly think we should just disregard the opening cinematic. It's not the Emperor who tsdpoled us, we weren't plucked from Yartar during the attack which makes no sense, ignoring that honestly is the best thing for the story.
Except someone else tadpoling us makes even less sense.

What makes the least sense though? The major secondary character of the story tsdpoling us and it never coming up, or some random other person doing it and it just not being relevant to know who specifically did it? This is one of those moments where I think the specifics don't actually matter and could be disregarded without negatively impacting the story.
In the situation the nautilod is in the absolute has no reason to stop, tadpole some people and then attack a city to harvest more. It would only make sense for the Emperor to create his pawns he would then control with the artifact this way.

I think that’s what happened. He’s trying to gain strength in numbers but gets interrupted by the githyanki.