Thank you for the update, but I'm really starting to wonder about the team's priorities and reasoning behind these recent changes - like this one with Gale is loosely tied to characterization. If anything, shouldn't he be more dramatic as this is a
life-threatening, potentially catastrophic
situation for him?

I remember there was also a change to Lae'zel's reaction when you tell her to go to camp when romanced and/or at high approval. What was a sassy and iconic line from Lae'zel (chk!) now develops into a more soldierlike response with no snark. I know for a fact I'm not alone in being disappointed by this.

Old lines:
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

New lines:

This is made somewhat worse as Lae'zel builds approval fast very early on. I had the new lines as early as Act 1 and it confused me because all her other lines are still very snarky and prideful, which I adore.

This and Gale's may be small changes, sure, but I'm definitely seeing a pattern now and it's starting to be a cause for concern. Please let them be a grump, let them be rude and rough around the edges when the situation calls for it (and in this case, it does!)

Also Minthara is still bugged and lacking content, just putting that out there. We got the kiss option in Hotfix 16 but everything else about her is still in a sad state.

Minthara bug list, updated for Hotfix #22.