My biggest problem is still the texture loading issue. Till patch 3 I don't had any issue both on SteamDeck or on Geforce Now.
Now both are suffering from the same problem and no settings are helping here. And to clear out the chash is not possible on both platforms.

I also noticed by my friends (on Ps5 and Xbox) and also bigger youtubers they are having the same problem. In act 1 it's not so super bad but in act2-3 it's getting really really ugly.

Honestly I own 3 copies of BG3. But I am considering to download a pirate version of a game with patch 3. Because it was enjoyable I don't had any graphical issues.
I am begging for giving use some roll back option.
I was also begging for a harder mode but at this point I don't even care about Honor mode. I just want to have the same flawless beautiful game that I played from launch til patch 3.
And I don't understand what is happening here????

Pls Larian go and check Metacritic.com out. There are a ton of ppl complain about the same texture loading issues. On Pc on Ps5 and on Xbox as well. Mostly they are the ppl that are giving 1-3 ratings. And I think they are rigth because the pirate version is definitely working better.

Recently I managed to install on SteamDeck the release version of BG3 and it's running flawless . I did some speed run with a yourtube guide. And even act 3 was flawless. We'll I have 20-15 fps less but at least textures are loading.

Also now that Steam stated out they made in 2023 from Bg3 $657 millions. And I don't know this is they profit or just the sales. But even if it's just a sale's. It's time to fix this kind of graphical problems. What was not present til patch 4.

Last edited by ZOZO1006; 17/01/24 02:58 PM.