Hello. I would really like to know when I could expect a fix for the the bug with Cazador's Sinister Door. I have been so excited for this story line and now I am here and can't do anything to progress the story. There is no dialog option for inserting the family ring into the door. It doesn't recognize I have the ring or the dictionary. I bring Asterian, I follow the dialog options in order. Have tired with a party, without a party, and still nothing. I saw some posts about using arcane lock to open the doors - this worked before hotfix 17 but then it would not work on the doors below once you descend into the caverns of the house. Since the latest hot fix I cannot even get that to work. I am so beyond upset over this. He's one of the most liked companions in the game and I can't even finish his story. I don't want to move on until I do in fear I wont be able to go back. I also attempted to let steam verify the integrity of the game files but this also, has not fixed my issue. [u]PLEASE ADVISE AND FIX QUICKLY![spoiler][/spoiler]

Last edited by Beany81487; 18/01/24 12:48 AM.