Ok, i always thought that Shadowheart stopped being interested in me, once i started romancing someone else before act2, before the Nightsong scene happened. laugh Seems i was wrong?

I can't confirm companions eating scenes from each other. I had Karlach and Shadowheart in my party, but then gaian, maybe i didn't notice any issues because i never romanced them.

I wish there was a way to stop Wyll before the dancing scene, though. I wish he would be any more obvious from the start. I always have to send that guy on his little walk of shame in act2. Before that i never even realized when he liked my character.^^

But back to Hozfix 17, people on Youtube advertise it like it was the eigth world wonder and it ticks me off, if i see all the problems. It didn't fix half of the bugs that were reported with Hotfix 16. I veen heard of people who had no issues with Hotfix 16 and with 17 it started first. Some use mods, some don't. It doesen't matter. I just hope the ending epilogue scene still works. I finally want to see and experience it with my own character.

Last edited by Rebel Moon; 20/01/24 04:52 AM.