Originally Posted by Crimsomrider
Originally Posted by stevelin7
i dislike emperor and i do not think emperor is a trustable companion, because emperor kills ansur.

emperor has an very bad point, that is he puts his surviving in the highest point, nothing can stop this purpose despite he must betray or backstab his best friend.

Betrayed his friend? His stuck-living-in-the-past friend tried to murder him! grin

First of the Emperor truly is right.

His past does not matter because this ain't a dating show and knowing his past does nothing to better our survival chances, so I don't understand why people judge him or even care about stupid Ansur, because the point of that whole encounter is not that he cannot be trusted nor that he's a survivor. The point is that he won't do anything malicious to you unless you try doing it first to him. And he will regret it, but he'll do what is necessary.

Ansur deserved his fate because he was blinded by what he used to have, instead of seeing what he truly had instead... a mindflayer friend who accepted his fate and is capable of so much more. So can we blame the Emperor for being so secretive, manipulating and leaving out unimportant details of his story when his best friend (and perhaps even lover) tried to murder him just because he is a mindflayer?

you don't realize one thing.

now we assume ansur never try kill emperor, but emperor's surviving must exchange by ansur's life.
you tell me, will emperor kill ansur?

i can tell you, the answer is -- "yes, emperor will kill ansur without even a bit pity."

if emperor needs whole toril exchange his life, and then he will give toril to the one who can spare his life.
if emperor needs to be a slave and kneel down in from of netherbrain to do anything just for surviving, and emperor will just like a dog kneel down in from of netherbrain.

so, how can you give the 3 stones to emperor, how can you put toril's fate on his hand?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you also talk about omeluum and our other companions.
why we are not so strick to them? just because they are not touch the level.

omeluum might be the one who can see righteousness beyond his surviving.

as for our other companions, they are bound by tav.
if you choose your options carefully, they can not do any big harmful things.
here, we also need to know one thing, without tav the origin characters will only play every kind of bad end, just as a wonderful tragedy movie show on the screen.

Last edited by stevelin7; 05/02/24 01:10 AM.