Originally Posted by Crimsomrider
Originally Posted by stevelin7
So, how can you give the 3 stones to emperor, how can you put toril's fate on his hand?

Incredibly easy, because the Emperor never did anything wrong to me and because I can read characters, so why in the Nine Hells should I give a damn about some dead worm who even admitted he wanted to provide him a merciful death?

The way I see it is this;

• He saved me and my companions multiple times
  • He never lied to me after he got revealed because everything he said turned out true (regarding the Absolute I mean)
  • I sexed him because it's a once in a lifetime experience, can't pass that on that
  • I gave him the stones and he destroyed the Netherbrain
  • I got rid of the tadpoles
  • He went his own way
  • I ended up married to Minthara
  • All my companions are blissfully happy and satisfied.

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN everywhere! I got EVERYTHING I wanted.

So... why exactly should I care about the Emperor's personal life or even about some dead stupid worm that tried to kill him years ago, who only ended up proving he's extremely stupidly stubborn by trying to kill me TOO thinking I'm the Emperor's thrall, even after telling him I'm not? I don't give a damn about Ansur, the damn dragon doesn't listen to anybody. What did he ever do for me other than try to kill me?

*Naturally I'm sad that he's dead and am regretful about what happened between the two of them, but God damn if he ain't an incredibly stubborn character that makes zero case for himself other than repeat the same mistake again.*

he is just "yet to do".
but for surviving, you can expect emperor will be the disaster to whole toril.

now is fine, just because everything is under emperor's control, and you haven't violated his will yet.

someday, if you find emperor's dagger stab in your back, you needn't surprise.

just as many emperors to the masters of great achievements, the emperors decide kill the heros.

Last edited by stevelin7; 05/02/24 01:30 AM.