Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ecc2ca Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by alienspacebats
Originally Posted by ValkyrieN7
So anyone knows what are those new romance lines for Shadowheart in act 2? I'm already reading informations from people that nothing new triggered for them during act 2. No new banter, no new dialogues, nothing.

Yep, I'm just into act 3 on a new save and didn't encounter any new banter at all. I did everything in the shadow-cursed lands, didn't fast travel and had Shadowheart in the party the whole time. I did wonder if it's when playing as another origin character, or if it requires a specific party combination. I don't really want to send in a ticket about it but I haven't seen a single example - the community usually shares and uploads stuff like this fairly quickly.

Awwww no, I hate to hear that. I was looking forward to more interactions. Time to take another look at the patch notes to see if there’s details I missed.

I sent in a bug report for the Grymforge kiss like four months ago, and support said that it was a mod-related issue. However I don’t use mods. Hopefully they don’t still think it’s mod-related.

Edit: Okay the patch notes entry was just, “If you're romancing Shadowheart in Act II, she'll have more banter as you're walking around.”

Seems that the dialogue MUST be bugged if there’s nothing.

Last edited by Ecc2ca; 24/02/24 06:10 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Ecc2ca
I sent in a bug report for the Grymforge kiss like four months ago, and support said that it was a mod-related issue. However I don’t use mods. Hopefully they don’t still think it’s mod-related.

Edit: Okay the patch notes entry was just, “If you're romancing Shadowheart in Act II, she'll have more banter as you're walking around.”

They did? I hope by now they've received enough bug reports to see that it isn't mod related. I know of people playing on console who aren't getting the kiss either, so it can't be that.

We'll just have to settle for sitting on her stool for now.

Originally Posted by Ecc2ca
Originally Posted by alienspacebats
So anyone knows what are those new romance lines for Shadowheart in act 2? I'm already reading informations from people that nothing new triggered for them during act 2. No new banter, no new dialogues, nothing.

Yep, I'm just into act 3 on a new save and didn't encounter any new banter at all. I did everything in the shadow-cursed lands, didn't fast travel and had Shadowheart in the party the whole time. I did wonder if it's when playing as another origin character, or if it requires a specific party combination. I don't really want to send in a ticket about it but I haven't seen a single example - the community usually shares and uploads stuff like this fairly quickly.

Awwww no, I hate to hear that. I was looking forward to more interactions. Time to take another look at the patch notes to see if there’s details I missed.

I'm even surprised it's romance related BANTER in act 2. I've never had ANY banter between companions in act 2. Only in 1 and very rarely in 3. So... what gives?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
A
old hand
old hand
A
I'm even surprised it's romance related BANTER in act 2. I've never had ANY banter between companions in act 2. Only in 1 and very rarely in 3. So... what gives?

It depends very heavily on the party composition.

Originally Posted by Anska

It depends very heavily on the party composition.

Yeah, I'm aware. I was trying different compositions and banter just never triggered for me in act 2 on my 4 playthroughs. My recent game was before patch 6 dropped and still nothing.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard