Most of these things are very good indeed, but...
Originally Posted by Salo
If you become
the Absolute
at the end of the game after being encouraged to do so by Minthara or Astarion if either one of them is your partner, you'll no longer
enthral them.
This is genuinely sad and tone deaf I think, like every patch they’re smoothing out the story more and more in lieu of fanservice and it’s starting to miss it’s own message.The whole point of that moment is that
the Absolute is... absolute. They don't share power, and even if they previously thought they would, said power has now corrupted them.
And even after all that you still want to say that your character wouldn't do it, then headcanon or mod it like everyone else when the dialogue options don't account for the entirety of human experience.

Sure, I could consider the new option a cool addition... if it was an addition. As it stands, it just removed what is the main draw of that scenario for some people in favor of appeasing some others. I wish the folks making this game had more confidence in their narrative choices and a bit more backbone, and stand by the story they made instead of... this.