It's just a game! Also, if you want to talk about lore, then why don't you write feedback about how Lae'zel should be polyamorous as that's how Githyanki live? Oh I get it, because she isn't hot for you, right.

As for his nature: Then it isn't against his nature that he clearly says he just needs the Tav? How is that in any way possible if it's against his nature? As for the wood elf background, it's not like that is something that makes it impossible, as Ed Greenwood said that the lore is more like a guide but it's not set in stone and I'd wager that his words have some weight to it. So based on what you say, every being has to live like the majority of his race and/or culture does, otherwise you are not willing to accept said being. I don't know, sounds like your point of view only consist of prejudice and stereotypes.

But why am I even talking to you, it seems you are not willing to understand others or to make a compromise.

Again: No one wants to take away poly Halsin from YOU, YOU can have him in YOUR playthrough as poly as you want him to be but adding another option doesn't necessarily mean that YOU have to use said option. It's for OTHERS.

Also, no need to repeat yourself, we all got your point (on both accounts), you just can't accept other reasonable opinions and that's all we are asking for (not like we are hoping for him to become a dragon or w/e).

Originally Posted by Seho
because you are jealous

So what you are basically saying is, that everyone who lives in a monoship does so because they are jealous and want to possess someone. Which would be like 84% of the US citizens between 18-44 or 80% of the Britons based on a study from December 2023. Yeah, that makes sense. Also if you see it just as possession, then you should rethink your values. It's more about being able to plan in a long run. Somehing that Halsin says in some way later in the game, like he doesn't want to roam anymore but settle down (with the Tav), so how does that fit into the whole "polyship" (which really isn't based on what can be seen in the game)?
And that one is on Larian, they wanted to add "polyship" but in such a cheap way that all you see about it is the Tav having 2 companions to romance at the same time and Halsin claiming he is polygamous, yet he never shows that. It's just done so the Tav could have sex with Halsin while being in a relationship with the most loved male or female companion.
If someone tells you, they are a photographer yet you never see them with a camera or never see a picture they shot, how can you still be sure and defend they are a photographer?

Last edited by Filia; 27/02/24 10:33 AM.

If you want to answer to any of my posts with just hate, please just don't answer at all.

If you want just to white knight everything and can't accept opinions, please don't even answer me.

Thank you!