Next Thread
Print Thread
#938047 01/03/24 05:08 PM
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I am about to start my second play through. I want to be a full Drow Selune Cleric, but this time i also want to do a multi class. I am thinking Warlock or Sorcerer. Which one do you think best and what levels should I get to in either class? I also want to romance Shadowheart this time. So I figured I would get some great dialog with this build with her and the goblin camp.

Thanks

GREAT GAME!!!!!!

Last edited by madhatter1819; 01/03/24 05:42 PM.
B
B
Combining warlock or sorcerer with cleric is a bit difficult since clerics need high wisdom for their spells to succeed, while the other two need high charisma.
The first two combinations that come to my mind would be tempest cleric + storm sorcerer (sorcerer 1 -> cleric 2 -> sorcerer 10) or war cleric + pact of the blade warlock (cleric 1 -> warlock 5 -> cleric 7). But those don't really fit to Selune as goddess.
You could try light cleric + gold draconic sorcerer to get a fire mage with some healing and support spells. It's not the most optimal multiclass combination, but it should be strong enough to have fun and complete the game. For the leveling order I'd start with sorcerer 1 followed by cleric 1. Then bring one of the classes to 5 to get access to 3rd level spells and finish however you like. I'd probably go for cleric 5 + sorcerer 7 but you could also do it the other way round.

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Thank you, I am just looking for a cleric with some fire power spells like Eldritch Blast. What would be a good build with cleric? My first play through was a paladin tiefling.

K
stranger
stranger
K
You could do a Ranger 5/ cleric 7.

Both use wisdom for spells. You'd get level 5 spell slots (for up casting) and levle 4 spells. You'd have two attacks and lots of skils. Could have heavy armor and go melee or go ranged. Could go dual wield to generate a lot of arcane acuity to get really high spell DC.

Light cleric would get you the great warding flare as a reaction and fire spells, tempest would get you another good reaction with that thunder thing and get you upscaled lightning and thunder - twice a day Call Lightning max damage upcast to level 5 and throw some water first for 100 damage in an AoE and then 5-50 x2 for nine turns if they stay wet.

Gloomstalker gets you initiative, stealth and a bonus attack first round, Hunter gets you horde breaker for an extra attack (easier with ranged) or colossus for some extra damage.

Link Copied to Clipboard