Originally Posted by matagot
Now, whoever has been put in charge of his romance (and it’s clear some staff changes have been made) has a personal vendetta and bias against ascended Astarion and yet none of the other evil characters. Evil shadowheart, evil gale, and evil minthara all have lovely gentle kisses and hugs, yet this person has chosen to destroy the romance with ascended Astarion. How is this bias not clear to everyone involved? Larian has always been about catering to the 1% of players, ascended Astarion should be catered to those who actually love choosing him and his path, not the players who hate him.

That is true. It's like they want to make people hate Astarion. None of the other romances that we chose to play the evil side has that.
I want AA to get the justice it deserves. I know my tav's would never make those scared expressions. They love him so much and would always have expressions of happiness, a little naughty and obviously love.

They pushed a lot with this update.

And one of the things that I still hope to have one day is Tav's transformation into a spawn with fangs.