Originally Posted by Netav
Originally Posted by Sobocles
Wow, the voice actor's interpretation of Astarion is sublime. Despite not seeing his face, it feels like his voice is breaking when he speaks, almost as if he's holding back tears, especially when he says, 'I deserve something better than this.' I felt the urge to give him a hug and tell him that everything will be okay e_e. I'm sure Shadowheart's voice actress could do something similar. Hopefully, her writer sees this and sets aside their cuckold fetishes for at least 1 minute to learn about how real-life couples react to infidelity.

I really wish they would do this with Shadowheart in the Selune route. I suppose this makes it clear that Astarion is not comfortable with sharing when he accepts Halsin's poly proposal. All the dialogues I've seen so far seem to indicate that he agrees to you being with others because he's insecure about you leaving him due to a lack of sex. It's totally out of place for Halsin to interfere in that relationship. Now I realize that Shadowheart is the only one who accepts that shit.
Maybe spawn Astarion will get tweaks to his Halsin's dialogue too. I just hope they will not forget about selune Shadowheart and give her justice too.
I've already submitted feedback on the Shadowheart issue (first time doing so). It's on Discord; you can read it if you want. I poured all the love I have left for Shadowheart into that text (the little that remains).