Originally Posted by Ametris
He doesn't like Halsin and merely tolerates Tav's affair with him. Just because he agrees to the arrangement due to the druid's experience doesn't mean he's happy about it.

100% this. I don't care what the dev notes say. This feels so grossly like coersion and that Tav is just looking for dick. If Halsin is just a "harmless affair" then its not a romantic relationship. They tried to do both at the same time and it doesnt work.

So Halsin saying what he does when solomancing adds further insult to injury. He was set up to only be a temporary side affair, and thats it, as evidenced from his original ending where he just fucks off even when solomanced. Thats not what was being asked for from EA. And thats not what some of us were trying to do when persuing him. His new epilogue softened the blow a bit, by giving us the option to go with him. But as far as I know he never actually aknowledges the relationship between him and Tav. "What we have is fluid" is NOT a confirmation, and even if hes poly you still have to confrim that there is a relationship with your partner/s. You still have to commit. But the language he uses is conflicting and confusing, probably because the writers were trying to hide the fact that he is just supposed to be an affair with a romantic lense. I dont want him to be an affair, he is my beloved.