Originally Posted by Crimsomrider
Which is why Larian should have separated the spawn pods for Tav and Durge, and to keep the narrative consistent place Tav's corpse in the original pod if the player ain't playing them (similarly to what they did with Durge if the player doesn't play him).
I'm surprised no one touched on this, because it seemed pretty obvious to me. When I played a "normal Tav", they get out of the left-most pod as seen here (left from Tav's perspective, of course).

[Linked Image from mmoemulators.com]

But when I played the Dark Urge Tav, they got out of the pod 2nd from the left, set back a ways from the others.

[Linked Image from mmoemulators.com]

Durge says "Someone else got out", but I think this is the same for normal Tavs that click any of the other pods in the room.

[Linked Image from ]

I have not noticed which pod I pop out of being random, but I have started 3 Durge runs and each time I seem to be in this 2nd pod... while my 3 other non-Durge runs were always that one on the edge.

No dead Tav's in that first pod, though, or Durge's comment should have been different.

Edit: Whoops! I am super late to this party. Sorry for the necro, but this was fascinating theorycrafting! Bravo!

Last edited by John Adams; 05/03/24 12:45 AM.