Originally Posted by Ecc2ca
Originally Posted by 4lt3rn1ty
Another bug :

House of Grief. Met Viconia at the bench, then proceeded down into the Sanctum

I killed the first guards at the entrance to the sanctum, to bring the numbers down a bit.

So now when you get further down everyone including Viconia Devir starts to battle you.

I killed everyone including Viconia, and then went looting bodies, I walked down into the main area where Viconia first was at the start of the battle ..

.. And then I get a conversation with Viconia, as if she is still alive!.

You’re supposed to get a conversation with her after the battle. It’s part of Shadowheart’s quest development.

So .. are we supposed to be talking with a, "Shade of Viconia" if she has been killed?. During the conversation she looks normal, not dead.

I did notice something though, so when I killed her she had zero life left, dead on the floor. After the magical conversation with the dead Viconia, I checked her body on the floor and she now had 13 points of life left, so I attacked her body again to make sure it was dead.
I guess the game magically gives her a few life points to enable the conversation to happen.
Still doesn't make sense though.

Last edited by 4lt3rn1ty; 05/03/24 11:46 AM.

Laptop Dell G15 5510 : Win 11 x64
CPU - 10th Gen' Core I7 10870H 2.2-5.0ghz, GPU - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060, VRAM 6gb GDDR5,
RAM - 32gb (2x16gb Dual Channel) DDR4 2933mhz Kingston Fury Impact,
SSD - Kioxia M.2 NVME 512gb (System), + Samsung M.2 NVME 970 Evo Plus 1tb (Games).