Originally Posted by kanisatha
Originally Posted by Blackheifer
Originally Posted by ThatDarnOwl
Originally Posted by Blackheifer
I bet BioWare would be totes cool with that. /s
Bioware doesn't own the rights to Baldur's Gate 1 or 2. The rights are owned by Wizards of the Coast. The recent remasters were made by Beamdog.

yes but it was a good joke.

Anyway, wouldn't it be great if WoTC green lit that and it made more than the originals?

- WotC green lights Larian re-making Bg1 and 2
- BioWare released DA 4 - everyone hates it and it's a total flop.
- Larian releases Bg1 and 2 with the Divinity Engine, it makes 100 x the money as the original games put together.
- EA shutters BioWare and they release no more titles. ME4 is finished by a 3rd party studio as a Mobile game with heavy P2win elements and loot boxes. It makes a lot of money.
Right. Because only you should get what you want, and others who like other games (Bioware's games) should get screwed. What a wonderful person you are.

These are all just jokes Kinisatha, I know you may not be familiar with the concept, because self-awareness is not your strong suit...

What I actually want is them to focus on Multplayer and modding tools so that we all get what we want, including you, and then you can play the game you've been whinging about for the last 3 years.

Blackheifer