Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
moboy02 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I ordered the Ps5 B.G.3 Deluxe Edition months ago and still have'nt heard a peep about when the delivery date is going to be. Even after contacting customer services they said in an email the same thing they have no idea apart from it'll be Q1. C0me on Larian give us some info as its well into the last few weeks of Q1.

J
stranger
stranger
J
I thought I was the only one having this issue. My situation and concern is the same. Q1 is almost over and still haven’t heard anything about my order. I’m a physical media junkie and haven’t played the game yet due to this. I just want to know when I can expect my game to ship ???? Please !!

stranger
stranger
I'm in the same boat. I've sent a few tweets and asked on Facebook but I've never gotten an answer. If I don't hear anything by next week I'm probably just going to cancel my order. They said that once it releases there will be plenty of copies so I can always buy it at a later time.

moboy02 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Got an email today saying the date of delivery has been put back to April /May due to unforseen production issues.
Beyond a joke this, but at least got a reply.

moboy02 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I ordered my Physical Ps5 copy last December and still haven't received any email when it's being delivered. Have emailed them 3 times already without a response of exactly when this is due to get to me in London. This is getting beyond a joke. I really am on the verge of contacting my bank and getting my money back.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I got an email yesterday giving me a code for my digital items and it said most deliveries in Europe have been delivered however there are a few still to be sent and if its not arrived I should receive it within a few days. Not got mine so hopefully it'll be here by the end of the week. I'm in UK not sure about other counties or platforms.

moboy02 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
22/5/24-I just received the email at last now just to wait 48 hours for delivery anyhow it gets lost, I'll tear my hair out.
24/5/24-Yep just as I thought nothing arrived and Royal mail tracking still states "We're expecting it". Pathetic service, for a game I paid £100 for in December 2023.

Last edited by moboy02; 25/05/24 01:45 PM.
stranger
stranger
I'm in the same boat here in the UK. Recieved the tracking information email on the 21st. Since then Royal Mail tracking hasn't updated from "We're expecting it." So dw you're not alone! I'm sure it will be here soon. It's on its way at least! Can't wait to finally play this game! smile

A
stranger
stranger
A
At least you guys have a tracking email. The worst part is Larians response is pathetic. I sent them an email over a week ago and only just heard back saying with a couple or weeks I'll get a tracking email. Absolutely shit customer service.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Ha, I couldn't wait, so bought it digitally a month ago to play with 3 friends! It's epic so far. Over 17,000 endings! That's mental.

moboy02 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Nearly a week later and Royal Mail page still states "We're expecting it". After phoning royal mail they told me the shipping company has still got the item. Emailed Larian merc five days ago and still haven't heard back. Salo I also tried to private message you but Gateway times out or comes up with "We encountered a problem Database error only visible to forum administrators." I really don't know what to do. It really is a Shambles

Last edited by moboy02; 28/05/24 02:28 PM.
N
stranger
stranger
N
Same, still no change in status for me or my mate! Pretty bad for no updates to a shipment in a week.

stranger
stranger
Still same for me. Probably stuck at the border. Bloody Brexit

N
stranger
stranger
N
I have to say, the shipping and lack of contact/updates that are HELPFUL have really tainted my view and experience of dealing with Larian. It feels like "we've got your money, now tough!"

Not a nice experience and one I won't be doing (or recommending) again.

Extremely disappointed and let down.

moboy02 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Same here, they should send a replacement copy out urgently and give a refund for constantly trying to chase it up with them for an update. Absolutely disgraceful experience.

A
stranger
stranger
A
First time Larian customer, thats never buying a thing from them again as any emails to Larian merch and customer service have been ignored. I even joined twiter/x in the hopes of getting a responce and now I've joined here and judging from some my fellow UK buyers its much the same.

I do have an update that may help: So I contacted CQL [thats the delivery service Larian used to send it here] and was told that the BG3 package was sent to the wrong CQL distribution hub and that their was also a delay due to the bank holiday to add to things. Now That was the second person at CQL I spoke with, the first person I spoke and have just finished talking to again has at least said the same but has given me an email to contact at their irland branch that may get things sorted or at least get an update of where the bloody thing is. So I'll at least let folks here know if I get any joy, beacuse Larian arent going to help it seems. Regards AkaXan

Last edited by AkaXan; 30/05/24 01:03 PM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
So I have an update after speaking with CQL and using the email I got. I've just got the reply back and have been informed that the pallot {BG3 copies] has been handed over to royal mail today and will hopefully be delivered from anytime Friday to Monday. I hope thats true, but given royal mails 48 thing it may be Tuesday. Hope this helps folks a little and please dont shoot the messenger if they dont turn up. Regards AkaXan

Last edited by AkaXan; 30/05/24 02:15 PM.
moboy02 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Wow......Thankyou AkaXan for your kind response. At last its great to know at least some sort of information as to what has happened. Maybe you should work for Larian customer services as your much better than them in finding out the reason for the mess and updating us.
Cheers mate.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Not a problem Moboy02, we can both hope that what I've been told is accurate. I Iike to belive that what I've been told is true until proven otherwise. Its been a frustrating expirience buying from Larian and interacting with the customer service to the point that I'm never buying from them again. I did send a reply asking if tracking info is useless now as it hasent updated and might not be given the mess. Best of luck to us all in getting our BG3 game.

moboy02 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Totally agree with you I can't believe I placed the order way back in December 2023 for a promised Q1 delivery and here we are nearly in June 2024 and still awaiting it to turn up. If Larian had any decency it'd compensate us back at least for the ridiculous £20 in delivery charges.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I would be ok with just £5 refunded as it is kind of annoying that delivery was 20 odds straight up only for Larian to use Royal Mail 48 hours tracked which is like £5-6 pounds and the tracking part hasent even been usefull. I also made the mistake of reading some of the issues people have had when they got the Game, so I'm just praying its fine, beacuse I dont wont to deal with Larian support again.

A
stranger
stranger
A
The worst part is I wouldn't be surprised if we got patch 7 before we got our deliveries. If things are taking long because of how long it takes after Brexit I'd be fine with that since it's our countries fault but it's the lack of communication and HELPFUL replies that annoy me.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Just got my Royal Updated! Expected Saturday!

moboy02 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Just got my Royal Mail text too saying it should be delivered on Saturday. Not going to hold my breath until I'm actually holding it in my hands.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Same here for Saturday. I'll believe it when I see it. Still massively disappointed in the communication and treatment Larian has put us through.

moboy02 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
If Larian really cared about their customer base and this awful experience they've put us through, they'd offer us some form of compensation for the extreme delay. Certainly not worth the extra £20 I paid for postage costs

A
stranger
stranger
A
Well I guess I dont have to update you guys on the tracker being updated. Iooks like my work here is done [Walks away with the hulk tv them playing]

moboy02 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
After Six months ordering,waiting, chasing and numerous emails I've finally got the game parcel today. Hope you all receive your ones soon as well, as I know it's been one hell of a stressful experience.

Last edited by moboy02; 31/05/24 07:32 PM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
Thats great, my mail delivery serice is kinda shit so I expect mine tommrrow sadly, if not monday. [sigh]

stranger
stranger
Just took delivery of my copy! Thank you Larian!

A
stranger
stranger
A
Well looks like its a sat delivery for me postie nowhere to be seen today lol

A
stranger
stranger
A
Finally Arrived today, was getting a little worried that I would some how be the one that dosent get it at all lol.

moboy02 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I'm really glad you received it, at long last. Hope you enjoy it and hoping it was worth the wait.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Hello friends smile

I get my copy few days ago, but still didnt get my codes for deluxe edition digital content, tried to contact Larian support but still no answer. What to do now?

moboy02 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Check your email and junk folder again in a few days. They normally get to you around the date you received the game. If you haven't got it by then email mech support.

P
stranger
stranger
P
I decided to take a plunge and order a physical copy (I generally do not buy digital unless it is free or on deep sale). Placed my order on 16th July. On 17th I recieved an email saying it has shipped and tracking details with called CQL. Details on CQL site say shipped from a UK postcode (in Scotland) and I am in England. Also gives the Royal Mail tracking number. Since the day it "shipped" all it says is "Preinternet ETarget Limited" and has not changed. On Royal Mail Tracking it says they are still waiting to recieve it.
Not sure what the point of tracking is if you can't actually track your item, and find it laughable that they charge 20 euros for this postal service when you could get it here in a day for much less using Royal Mail.
My guess is it either has not actually shipped from whoever the distributor is or it is not actually coming from the UK as they claim.
Of course, Larian does not reply to any emails or social media posts so I guess I just gotta wait.
Might be game of the year 2023, but it ain't delivery of the year thats for sure.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Oh, and I should say that the digital content was sent to my email on 23rd July.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard