Originally Posted by KillerRabbit
We don't support it because it's change that ripples through to other stories. I like the ending the cycle of abuse story and that story is diminished if there are no negative aspects to AA pursuit of power and nursing of his worst traits.

You're asking to be heard and understand that your vision of the story is about the cycle of violence and it's the only true direction of the story. And you completely ignore if other players' vision of the story differs from yours. Why your viewpoint must be the only and correct one. Why, to satisfy you as players, does it have to stay the way it STILL is after patch 6, when before that patch EVERYONE was happy with it and given the opportunity for choice both when playing "victim and cycle of violence" and when playing "eternal lovers"?

I think the opposite, limiting and telling the story in one direction comes down to moralizing about bad and good, white and black.
I'll say it again, upon release, including up until patch 5 the game left choices for your game. You want to see a "victim," you see it; you want to see a "vampire couple," you see it.
You play your game and make your decisions as you see it. That doesn't mean all players have to follow your route.
I don't interfere at all in my game as much as possible. The options of "silent" and "(name) it's your decision, I'll support you" are my favorites. But that doesn't mean you have to play the same way.