Of course, @Rabbit, and it's no shade on you as a person. Just the difference in opinions.

I am curious, those who oppose--given you already had the cycle of abuse story line clear to you in patch 5, would it not still exist if it went back to how it was? What would stop you from seeing it that way if the change was un-changed?

Unfortunately, a trigger warning wouldnt help players who want to play him. Essentially, it would lock players with a history of abuse and triggers from playing the character they choose. Which I imagine would feel extremely frustrating, as they're now unable to play something they previously loved.

Im just curious, as you say changing the facial expression would impact the story, but the previous happy facial expression didn't impact the story. Players were still happily discussing the cycle of abuse pre-6.

Edit: sorry I'm on mobile so I miss half of what I wanted to say.
But! The mod community is an excellent suggestion. Unfortunately, the consensus right now is facial animations specifically are very difficult to do. Right now the popular solution is free cam mod for a better angle.

Last edited by Natasy; 18/03/24 12:39 AM.