Originally Posted by JandK
Originally Posted by Shyshyn4ik
Then provide me with a proof that spawns possess: "empathy, human feelings, tenderness, care and affection" according to the canon of DnD 5, the edition on which BG3 was created and on which it is based. From the Bestiary, the Book of the Master and the history of Strada. Then, we will discuss what a "nice and soft cat spawn Astarion" is.
Your fantasies about the "new edition" are your fantasies. I might as well prove that Astarion has actually always been a true vampire and just cheated on Tav, because during the ritual he does not drink Casador's blood, as well as because all the brats are connected to him in some "magical" way, and he knows after the "first" bite of Tav that on in the morning, my head will stop hurting and nothing terrible will happen.

Shrug. Again, I'm not sure what to tell you other than I believe water is wet.

Honestly, I'm not even sure what you're saying.

I'm just asking for proof that spawns have human feelings, sympathy and can love like ordinary mortals from the official editions of DnD 5 edition on which the game was created. I am not interested in your fantasy about the 6th, 7th and 167 editions of the DnD.