God, let Astarion control Tav, I don’t mind at all, just make face and body language happy and that’s it. My Tav/Durge/Origins, never mind, chose this. Fans of AAstarion's romance need this, and this should be taken into account. If you don't choose to romance AAstarion, why do you care about other players' Tav faces? I just don't understand. Nothing will change in your story, they considered him a toxic and a monster, so continue.
I'm not angry. I just don’t understand this empty talk that will lead nowhere, the argument will continue, over and over again. Telling us a million times that Astarion is a monster and a manipulator will not change anything. Same with the other side. What is the purpose of proving, page after page, that Astarion is evil, that Astarion is a manipulator, that Tav is unhappy? What do you want to prove?
The main topic is that Tav's face and body language correspond to the story. The issue here is not at all about Astarion, but about our character, who acts illogically during kisses, what happened to him? I say, together with Astarion we can rule the Absolute, for example, and we will be happy with it, but a kiss causes fear? What the hell.