I've seen a few polls and the ratios are always similar- The lowest I saw was like 10-15% (Maybe lower?) AA, and 25% "Likes/does both routes".
It'd probably depend where you take the poll, for example if you took it here I imagine the ratios would be pretty different. In order to get an actual idea of the real ratio Larian would have to unveil that. You could get a somewhat good idea in a place where both communities coexist, but both are pretty segregated, I think.

Cazador (and Astarion, or any of the other vampires? probably?) can't be reborn because they're cut off from that cycle if they're deemed "immoral" or in this case "undead" since they're pretty hated by almost all deities. I'm p sure Astarion must have been cut off way before he died, but Astarion's elvishness isn't even taken into consideration in the game, so I doubt it was something that was given much thought.
I do wonder if a deity would be willing to forgive vampire spawn who had no choice when being turned and haven't committed any crimes (say, imagine a Sebastian that behaves real well after being freed) but we kind of saw some of that with Jander Sunstar, and it didn't go great. The deities are ruthless towards the undead, no matter what (evidently excluding some of them, but they're the goofy evil kind). It's a bit upsetting. Well, the entire concept of afterlife in the forgotten realms is upsetting.