Originally Posted by Grim Kitty
Current patch with hotfixes updated today:

- 10-15 fps in an Wyrm's rock fortress with group doing nothing but walk outside in the area before Gortash.
- Campsite (docks) however is back to a more reasonable FPS (bouncing between 35-50)
- Facemaker's boutique area outside and inside shop 28 FPS on average.

Edited again to add that I've rolled back to patch 6, no hotfixes, not because it was working best on that one (it got buggier as time went on) but because rolling back too far meant too much to re-play through since saves aren't backwards compatible (which is understandable). I would have gone back further to a more stable version, pre-patch 6 otherwise but I'm so close to the end I'd rather not do it all over again.

Please don't read this as me hating BG3, the team made something very special with this game and I love it dearly. But it is getting buggier and buggier with each patch and/or the further into the story I get.

Just wanted to say thank you for testing this for us. I recently rolled back to #20 and it's been pretty good so I was afraid of updating again to #23. I salute your sacrifice.

I echo what you said about BG3 and the Mac team, grateful that they've made the game available for the Mac and I hope things get better soon.