Doesn't work for me either. I tried switching to fullscreen before loading the game, but it still unplayably slow on various floors of Elfsong Tavern. I don't think there was any improvement at all. Maybe the problem is worse in crowded multilevel areas (e.g. House of Hope and Elfsong Tavern)?

I have been unable to play the game for about a month now. All the immersion and narrative momentum has been lost. I have been checking daily to see if there is any fix but am getting frustrated with the lack of progress or even information from Larian. It would be great if they could at least tell us what they are working on and roughly how long they think it will take to fix. As it is, it feels like the Mac version has been abandoned.

M3 Max 64GB

Originally Posted by marvinmartian
Nope, Just tried. In any window setting (borderless, regular or full screen) I get the same behavior.

Fly through House of Hope Raphael's Boudoir from the spa to the door with steps afterwards leading to the inner corridor.

Comes to a screeching halt < 1fps.

Not sure which shaders or effects are getting hit here, but something is clearly wrong.

M2 Max 64gr 12cores 38gpu.