Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
Paxil #942784 15/05/24 06:12 PM
A
stranger
stranger
A
Personally I wouldn't mind a DoS3 but I'd like them to make it bigger. You could spend hundred of hours in BG3 and still have things to do. After 20 hours I completed 2 campaign of DoS2.

J
journeyman
journeyman
J
Originally Posted by Gray Ghost
This is a collection of all the character selection intros. Lae'zel and Durge's are my favorites, but I think they're all pretty good in that they all reflect who the character is. Gale talking like he's giving an academic lecture is an example.

I think that while I don't enjoy BG3, it's on the whole an okay game. I think there's actually quite a number of good things in it. I would say that in isolation, act 2 is actually quite well-written overall. It's probably the largest stretch of good story writing in the game, but even it is plaguedby weird choices and issues like Kethric's never-referenced extended family. BG3 is not a bad game. It's just a sloppy game created by developers who overally just seem very flakey and flighty.

Finally managed to sneak past the Gateway Timeout Error guardian. FFS.

I wouldn't go as far as Shakespearean but I see where you are coming from.

Originally Posted by Gray Ghost
BG3 is not a bad game. It's just a sloppy game created by developers who overally just seem very flakey and flighty.
Throw in 'over-hyped' and I totally agree.

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard