Originally Posted by Marielle
Oh yes, I had that with inventory too... smile Especially when you want to add something useful or cute to his inventory (Astarion was collecting a collection of rare gems, unique items, cups, etc.). And then the next time you click on it he's already pleased and says "delicious", and five minutes later "Keep your distance, darling..." astarionhappy

I've had Astarion since Act 1 as treasurer (he carries all the money, he's got a city to rebuild after it's been destroyed), a bunch of keys of all kinds, lockpicks, sapper sets, a plush owlbear, cups of different metals, gems, a rope for Durge (he'll need it), costumes from Act 3, Necromancy of Thay, and a couple of rare books from the library of Ramazit Tower, a ring from the graveyard and 2 rings of Zarr, ritual scroll, an artist's painting, a "genie" lamp and a painted skull from the circus (per Neil's precepts).
The only one I left his camp clothes and his camisole with in inventory (can't take away what he stitched up so diligently).

I think he felt something like this.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And I love putting him in stealth mode and poking at the image icon several times in a row. Favorite: when he hisses at you "shut up, shut up, shut up" and says, "that never happened in Strada's time." Anyway, listen up if you didn't know.)

New:
I apologize for a bit of misinformation. About Strath (If literally: Strath wouldn't put up with this shit), as well as Don'tUrden's Driz, and I think a reference to Edgar Allan Poe's The a bleeding heart, he speaks when he stands. Just persistently click on his icon.

In the stealth mode "shut up, shut up, shut up," and a couple other groovy ones. To hear them all, click on his icon repeatedly until he's quiet, switch to any other character and back to him again until he's silent.