Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
stranger
stranger
S
I emailed larian this morning informing them that I was told by FedEx that they have no packages or pallets from larian studios and that it has been 15 days sense it says a label was created. This is the condescending reply that I received.

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out.

We understand that the tracking not updating can be confusing and frustrating.

We've reached out to our shipping team and they've assured us that they are not seeing any major issue delaying your order. This can happen due to a bit of a backup of packages at the sorting center or a missed scan by FedEx at pickup.

This doesn't mean your package is not in-transit and it is still on its way to your doorstep.

We will continue to monitor the situation and will do our best to have FedEx update your tracking with more accurate information as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

B
stranger
stranger
B
I got the same email,word for word,as this one here when I voiced my concern and ask how we'll be guaranteed our orders at a timely fashion which we are well passed or possibly compensated for all the misdirection we've been given and when they responded,they did so through an email from 3 days prior to the one I sent most recently.They have been untruthful with what has been going on seemingly and we all just want closure to something that at this point is what seems to be a non-refundable fiasco and just want to enjoy the game we all paid for.

S
stranger
stranger
S
When and if they reply I let whoever know there are numerous people across forums and reddit that are experiencing the same exact messages from fedex. After 15 days of a label created with no update is highly unlikely to have missed any or all scans. The gentleman I spoke with from fedex assured me that they are aware of multiple complaints not just from the US but other countries and territories as well involving Larian.

Last edited by Smashley840; 21/07/24 01:29 AM. Reason: Grammar
E
stranger
stranger
E
On July 9th I received the email saying a label has been created, and like everyone else no further action. The response from support included this :

“Some people have been reporting that their tracking is still at "shipping label created", our team will be reaching out to FedEx for more information, but it is most likely just a missed scanned at pickup.”

What bothers me the most about all of this is the arrogance they have to respond like this. I’ve worked shipping and receiving for 3 decades and deal with FedEx daily. This is not how the process works and there are steps along the way to insure this couldn’t happen.

So to talk to us all like we’re stupid is really insulting and shows a lot of what their culture is at Larian when it comes to customers.

I suspect they have more delays in production and some management in charge thought it was a good idea to print shipping labels for product they don’t have just to shut people up.

I feel like this created a bigger problem because if I were to believe what they told me, I have $120 worth of product lost in space.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Never hurts to look into how long your bank will allow for disputes. PayPal I believe won't let you after 180 days which most of us are well past but some banks allow for upto a year before you can no longer dispute a charge for cases like this. We way things are going I doubt they will be able to work with PayPal or fedex in the future because both seem rather fed up with getting calls from customers and larian blaming them.

K
stranger
stranger
K
So has anyone else got the silent treatment from support like I?
It has now been officially 16 days since I got my tracking information and still have no update. Is there a way we can get like a class action lawsuit on these clowns?

D
stranger
stranger
D
It's been 18 days since the label was created for me now. I'll probably give it a few more days into the new week before I attempt to contact support again. It seems like a couple users here actually did get an update on their tracking beyond label created recently, so hopefully it's only a matter of time for the rest of us.

It'll be a full three weeks for me soon. There's no way support could tell me with a straight face that my package just missed every single scan and will still arrive soon without updates... That's exactly what I'm expecting them to say at this point though -_-

Last edited by Dark-Matter; 21/07/24 06:03 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
16 days here as well and yea this many people not having packages scanned from one shipper seems a bit unlikely. Especially sense fedex has already been looking into this many complaints. I would rather larian say hey we messed up and are getting things together as quick as we can than give us false hope and blame other companies for it.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Exactly, I wouldn't be tweaking as bad if they just kept us updated to begin with

T
stranger
stranger
T
Finally my package updated! Received my tracking on July 5th, and it just updated today (July 22nd). It had been in “label created” status the entire time in Kilkenny IE. this morning it updated to “We have your package” in Santry IE.

So there is hope for the July 5th group!

D
stranger
stranger
D
Me too! Mine just updated saying fedex has my package after 2 weeks and 3 days of nothingness! Will still be here updating everyone until mine hopefully comes lol still feeling quite hopeless atm.

Last edited by Dorksragdoll; 22/07/24 01:41 PM. Reason: Added context
E
stranger
stranger
E
A bunch of ours did. Mine did. The message was more or less “bro we told you they had it the entire time!”

The drive from Kilkenny to Santry must be epic...

B
stranger
stranger
B
Mine is still the same. No change. No update. And the same generated emails from larian...

D
stranger
stranger
D
Update on mine:

International shipment release
SANTRY IE
7/22/24 4:02 PM

FedEx will post a delivery date once the package starts moving.

I don’t see how they’re going to keep their word on having all PS5 copies delivered within July if there are still batches they haven’t shipped yet though. They have like what ten days left to get them all out and delivered?

D
stranger
stranger
D
No change for me yet... Label created on July 3rd and ordered on November 17th. Hopefully soon...

G
stranger
stranger
G
Just joined so that I can post this.

I was part of the July 8 batch and mine just updated this morning and it is on the way to Santry.

Hopefully everyone will get an update asap.

K
stranger
stranger
K
The day has finally arrived the legendary package has finally made it's way into Fed Ex's hands into Santry IE It will only be a matter of time till I receive my package. Best of luck too the ones who still have no updates, It's coming.... Eventually.

E
stranger
stranger
E
That’s crazy dude, not for the sake of shit-stirring. But I ordered mine in April and I’ll have it first. There is not much sense to that and I am so sorry it’s taking this long. It doesn’t make sense.

T
stranger
stranger
T
I still just have it saying label created over 10 business days ago, and the merch team has not responded to me in 4 business days. FedEx however took down my information on Wednesday last week and called me back to confirm that they do not have said package with said tracking number. I can't get anyone to respond. I even tried reaching out to discord, but no one on the official discord apparently works for larian.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Originally Posted by EdwardT
That’s crazy dude, not for the sake of shit-stirring. But I ordered mine in April and I’ll have it first. There is not much sense to that and I am so sorry it’s taking this long. It doesn’t make sense.

Yeah, I'm going to give it one or two more days (It'll be 21 days on Wednesday) before I contact support again. Feels extremely frustrating seeing people who ordered in March. April and May getting their copies before me, when I ordered back in November. I thought Wave 1 orders were supposed to ship first? That's what it says on the pre-order website page and that's what makes sense in terms of production.

Happy for those of you who are finally getting updates, but I'm getting extremely frustrated by this situation. I'm going to inquire about the Wave 1/Wave 2 shipping dates and see if support can offer me any information on the matter.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard