Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
D
stranger
stranger
D
Still no updates for me after 21 days. Label created on July 3rd. I'm currently going back and forth with a support staff member trying to see if I can get any updates or information on the whereabouts of my package.

Trying to inquire about a possible replacement if it's impossible to locate, but not sure if they're willing to go that far yet. No idea what's going on behind the scenes.

I received my deluxe dlc code on July 4th, which is kind of hilarious in hindsight considering how messy this whole situation has been.

Last edited by Dark-Matter; 24/07/24 07:45 PM.
K
stranger
stranger
K
Mine is now in Germany

O
stranger
stranger
O
Mine still says Label Created (July 9th crowd) >_>

What a birthday gift this is, could have at least given me one update xD

M
stranger
stranger
M
I received the same reply about how FedEx missed a scan. I worked at FedEx in the maintenance department. When a package arrives a package handler scans it and puts it on the conveyor belt. From there it is scanned by a camera to know which chute it diverts it to for the next destination. If the camera can't read the barcode it's diverted to quality control who reprints a label and sends it back to the main conveyor again.

July 9th I received the message that Label was created as of today it's still waiting for package.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Mine just updated this morning. July 9th label was created, today it’s been updated to: WE HAVE YOUR PACKAGE, SANTRY IE, 7/25/24. That’s 12 business days (16 days total) from label created to package received. I hope this information helps. 👍🏽

D
stranger
stranger
D
Mine finally arrived at my home city. Hopefully it’ll be delivered today or tomorrow. I was in the July 5th label created group and if it does arrive today it’ll have been 20 days from label created to arrival. Ever since FedEx received my package on July 19th I have received updates almost daily.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Mine is finally in the same timezone as I am. If we chart its speed:
It took 14 days to go the 135km from Kilkenny to Santry. From there it moved rapidly from Santry to the FedEx hub at CDG Airport in Paris. Then to Frankfurt (for SOME reason...not sure why it went east when CDG Airport is THE FedEx European hub), and yesterday it flew from Frankfurt to Memphis, TN. Early this morning it went from Memphis to Dallas.

I don't remember if the trucks run from Dallas to Ft. Worth leave early in the morning....nevermind. I JUST got the push notice that it's on a truck for delivery.

Jesus, what a ride. 7 months from pre-order to arrival.

X
stranger
stranger
X
I preordered on November 19 and received my email that the label was created on July 3. The Kilkenny, IE status hasn’t changed since then and I have emailed support 3 times and received the same types of responses as I’ve been reading on this thread. I’ve also reached out to FedEx, but they just tell me to contact the seller. I’m trying to remain hopeful, but the more time that passes, the harder it is. I’m glad to see that others’ statuses are updating showing some progress. Fingers crossed that the remaining orders will begin making their way shortly.

C
stranger
stranger
C
So I got this canned response from them again, basically placing the blame back on fedex. My shipment seems to be moving fast, already in the US as of this morning. Hopefully just a hop skip and a jump to Canada.

-------------------------

Thank you for reaching out.

We understand that the tracking not updating can be confusing and frustrating.

Your order was sent to FedEx when the label was created. We believe there was a missed scan or a technical issue that didn't put the shipment in their system. This is why we believe there were no updates on the tracking. We have also escalated to FedEx to gather more information and we are working to get you your physical order as quickly as possible, however we are not able to provide any digital game code in the meantime.

With that said, I wanted to let you know that FedEx has recently added more information to the tracking link of your package:

Please note that the delivery process may take some time while the package arrives to the destination country.

We again thank you for your patience and we hope your order arrives as soon as possible.

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach back out.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Hey all! I’m part of the July 9th “label created” and I just got a FedEx update today that my package is finally on Tennessee! It didn’t pass thru France or Germany as it has happened to others. It went from Kilkenny to Santry IE, and then it was updated today showing it’s on Tennessee USA. All this happened in about 2-3 days

I also got a call from FedEx like 5 min ago that my package is on FedEx possession and I’ll received the shipping estimate delivery date soon as possible.

I’m kinda disappointed with Larian because they took a lot just to get the package to FedEx since the Label was created (around 20 days) but Once FedEx received the package everything was more fast and updated frequently.

So to all those that are still on “waiting on package” just be patient because once FedEx received the package everything is faster and they’re very communicative.

I know all the wait is worth it.

O
stranger
stranger
O
Yeah, I just got an update too, mine's in Santry right now. I dunno what went on with Larian's side of things, and I wish they'd been more transparent about this like they had with the production issues in the first place, but I always knew that the update would happen *eventually*. It's just frustrating that someone in management decided to be an ass.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Mine did arrive today. What sucks is I actually really like the stuff included and thought it was a fair price too but this whole shipping thing has really put me off buying directly from Larian again.

So for the final update

Jan 1st - place order, July 5th - label created in Kilkenny IE, July 15th - receive email for DLC items, July 17th - contact support, July 19th - FedEx receives package in Santry IE, July 23rd - package arrives at Roissy Charles de Gaulle Cedex FR, July 24th - package goes to Frankfurt DE to Memphis TN, July 25th - Order arrives in home city and delivered.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Well mine is 1 state away! Idk if I'll get it tomorrow or it won't be until Monday. I'm really glad ppl are finally seeing updates, this whole thing has been kinda crazy. Very much looking forward to it being in my hands and not having to stress it anymore. Will post (hopefully) 1 more update when I have it and if it arrived safely! It's been 20 days since my label was created and it finally got scanned by fedex 4 days ago.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Originally Posted by x_ManOnFire_x
I preordered on November 19 and received my email that the label was created on July 3. The Kilkenny, IE status hasn’t changed since then and I have emailed support 3 times and received the same types of responses as I’ve been reading on this thread. I’ve also reached out to FedEx, but they just tell me to contact the seller. I’m trying to remain hopeful, but the more time that passes, the harder it is. I’m glad to see that others’ statuses are updating showing some progress. Fingers crossed that the remaining orders will begin making their way shortly.

Hey, let me know if you happen to get any updates in the next couple of days. We're exactly in the same boat. I ordered on November 18th and my label was created on July 3rd and I'm still stuck on "label created" as of now.

I emailed support a couple times and we were going back and forth, but I'm not getting any new responses now. Crazy that If we don't get any updates by next week, it'll have been a FULL month since our orders were marked as "shipped" by Larian, with nothing to show for it.

I'm hopeful that we'll get updates soon, as several users here are reporting that they are finally receiving their packages, but I'm honestly wondering if ours just got lost or something. This whole situation is so messy. Doesn't make any sense that our labels were created before many others and there are still no updates over 3 weeks later.

Last edited by Dark-Matter; 26/07/24 12:26 AM.
X
stranger
stranger
X
I will definitely post any updates. We are definitely in the exact same boat. I wrote support on Monday and have still not received a response.

I am trying to remain hopeful knowing there are others who are having updates to their label or receiving their orders.

M
stranger
stranger
M
This was Larian's response to a question asking if they used a bike courier to take each game to FedEx, because there is no way a 139.5KM (1.5 hour drive time) distance from Larian to FedEx Express in Santry could take 21 days:

Thank you for your patience while our team investigated this with FedEx.

Upon investigation, FedEx found that there was a pallet of Larian orders that were delayed due to some unfortunate technical issues with one of their planes. This caused some processing delays resulting in your tracking not being updated.

Please note that the delivery process may take some time while the package arrives to the destination country.

We are excited for your order to get to your doorstep; however if you need anything else in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Kind regards,
Chantal

I was on the July 9th label created batch:
July 24th FedEx received package after hours
July 26th International shipment release

No expected time of delivery is presently posted

D
stranger
stranger
D
I just got the same email from support. That actually explains a lot. Seems like that pallet of orders could have been forgotten about after they started having issues with the plane, or maybe they were waiting to repair it and didn't want to move the pallets onto another plane? Who knows.

Anyway, after 23 days my tracking finally updated stating that FedEx has my package. For some reason it's showing that I have two identical tracking numbers, one that has the new progress and the other that is still stuck in label created. Not sure what that's about, but I'd imagine I should be getting it by late next week.

Hope everyone else who didn't already have an update starts getting theirs as well!

Last edited by Dark-Matter; 26/07/24 01:36 PM.
X
stranger
stranger
X
I also received the same response from support. I’m happy to hear that they finally figured out why there was a delay, which makes a lot of sense. I also had the same situation where I had 2 identical tracking numbers. But now my status has updated to say that FedEx has my package.

I hope everyone starts seeing their status change and will begin receiving their packages soon.

E
stranger
stranger
E
They are 100% lying about this, and the new tracking number supports that. And if they are telling the true why are they not passing on the refund in shipping?

Also seen reports of missing items in the box and DLC codes not working, total shit storm and I’ll never buy from Larian again.

Also make note that EVERY SINGLE THING Larian has blamed on others, from suppliers to shipping. We’ve seen how they’re treated their customers, taking us for granted and lying ever step of the way. And the haven’t taken responsibility at all or especially done anything to soothe this problem.

Larian is a culture of arrogance and their actions throughout all off this have shown it.

Last edited by Evergleam; 26/07/24 02:45 PM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
Hi MYNAME,

Thank you for your patience while our team investigated this with FedEx.

Upon investigation, FedEx found that there was a pallet of Larian orders that were delayed due to some unfortunate technical issues with one of their planes. This caused some processing delays resulting in your tracking not being updated.

With that said, I wanted to let you know that FedEx has recently added more information to the tracking link of your package:
https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/ERASED

We are excited for your order to get to your doorstep; however if you need anything else in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Kind regards,
WORKER

Last edited by Tim_J_Drake; 26/07/24 02:57 PM.
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard