Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
fylimar #944538 03/07/24 02:42 PM
S
stranger
stranger
S
He had changed his name after he went "legal". Thrughout the gang years he was just Enver Flymm, changed to Gortash when he started politician career.

Tessa #944542 03/07/24 06:04 PM
V
enthusiast
enthusiast
V
More like Gortrash

Tessa #944742 09/07/24 12:01 PM
journeyman
journeyman
the problem with Gortash is his ending if you don't kill him yourself it may be too much to add in a patch .
Now a Dark Urge & Gortash ending is ruling the brain together and Faerun (Toril).

I'm all for there being a romance path back at the games inception he has the vibes any millennial who was listening to Green Day way back when and swallowing The HP films as soon as they were released he could do with a little bit of a clean up but definitely be on my "would " pile.

However it should be Dark Urge only as all the little crumbs throughout the game brings those two together a regular Tav should kill him for Karlach

Ghostsecurity29 #944761 10/07/24 05:16 AM
Originally Posted by Ghostsecurity29
the problem with Gortash is his ending if you don't kill him yourself it may be too much to add in a patch .
Now a Dark Urge & Gortash ending is ruling the brain together and Faerun (Toril).

I'm all for there being a romance path back at the games inception he has the vibes any millennial who was listening to Green Day way back when and swallowing The HP films as soon as they were released he could do with a little bit of a clean up but definitely be on my "would " pile.

However it should be Dark Urge only as all the little crumbs throughout the game brings those two together a regular Tav should kill him for Karlach
I would agree that it should mainly be for Dark Urge, as they have some kind of history and Gortash already seems to be on board. Maybe the player could decide exactly *what* kind of history they had and where to take it. I'm hoping they'll add an option for him to stay alive at the very least. It might be a lot but not impossible, I think.

Tessa #944767 10/07/24 08:25 AM
veteran
veteran
Larian confirmed in a tweet, that there will be no Durgtash kisses coming in patch 7, so I guess you fans will have to wait for mods.
I can try to link the tweet later, but right now, I just have my phone.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
fylimar #944768 10/07/24 09:46 AM
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by fylimar
Larian confirmed in a tweet, that there will be no Durgtash kisses coming in patch 7, so I guess you fans will have to wait for mods.

I'm aware but it's just fantasy thoughts smile
Dark Urge Diaries and another Youtuber I've forgotten the channels name (add later when I relocate them) plays with a modded Gortash to tell their story it's a bit of fun to watch
Sadly I'm a console user so It will never be a thing in my games.

Ghostsecurity29 #944769 10/07/24 12:19 PM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Ghostsecurity29
Originally Posted by fylimar

I'm aware but it's just fantasy thoughts smile
Dark Urge Diaries and another Youtuber I've forgotten the channels name (add later when I relocate them) plays with a modded Gortash to tell their story it's a bit of fun to watch
Sadly I'm a console user so It will never be a thing in my games.

I'm personally not interested in Gortash outside of making him a worthy antagonist. He hurt Karlach, he dies, simple as that.
I just didn't know, if you were aware of that tweet. And according to Larian, console users should be able to mod their games too after patch 7, with their modding tools. So you can still hope.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard