Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
enthusiast
enthusiast
J
Originally Posted by Anska
Gale's is a little over the top but he is the character most invested in the whole party, and wants it to stay together. So while the wording is a bit much, the sentiment fits. Minthara's is hilarious though, because she so unapologetically roasts you during the dock scene and the epilogue when you stay a spawn as Astarion's Origin.

I have to say, now that I had accepted it as part of his characterisation, I found it incredibly funny that while Astarion cries if Gale dies, Gale didn't care about Astarion. Granted I still found his docks line incredibly, goofily out there (esp after Swen said they wanted us to get the impression that after the adventure the companions would go through fire for each other) but the idea Astarion's everyone's annoying acquaintance that they have to bring along was amusing.
Minsc being the most supportive in the old lines and then epilogue Astarion not telling him when he changes "lairs" so he can't find him... how ungrateful! Hamster man is bringing you sunflowers!
Jaheira's new line is very good, though. She says something like "rest now Astarion, but don't think that the city's done with you just yet". That's the kind of line I'd like seeing. Gives you a taste of future adventures.

Sini Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Celesti4
Some random ideas:

-I was thinking Sceleritas would annoy AA by always reminding him of the only reason Bhaal is letting him live:
(for creating more heirs for Bhaal together with Dark Urge), and being pushy about it if it hasn't happened yet. hahaha Like a nagging mother-in-law who wants grandkids.

Oh yes ... "What did I say, Mistress. Bhaal won't be happy. I told you what a fine partner Gortash could be at your side. With him we would certainly have a whole horde of bloodthirsty Bhaalspawns. But no, you wanted this strange guy. Why did it have to be THAT guy... ugh. Give me the order and I'll IMMEDIATELY find at least 10 partners for you, all of whom are better than THAT."

If I were Astarion, I would be wary of the idea of ??turning into a tiny bat when Sceleritas is around. It also goes the other way around and you find Astarion sitting in a cage in the attic. ^^

"Oh, has your vile servant seen your unworthy husband? He probably ran away because he hasn't sired any spawns for Bhaal yet. Shall I find you a new whorty lover? Sceleritas will do that for you immediately, even before you make the wish have spoken at the end, my lovely master."

And Astarion always with this face when he's around:
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
biggrin

lol Darling ... imagine:

You sit at the table like a family and eat together, you as the Dark Urge have a large piece of roasted dwarf... just dwarf... vegetables... ugh. Astarion spoons a plate full of blood like a nobleman and Sceleritas has a large bowl full of bugs. You sit there with your happiest Dark Urge smile, no one says a word...

Astarion and Sceleritas both look like this, so you know for sure that they've been chasing each other through the palace for the last few hours.

P.S. Your Sceleritas photobomb idea (photobombing their portraits over the years) was the best. Still makes me laugh!! xD

I particularly like the idea that, of course, Oskar Feveras painted their paintings... that gives a whole new definition of photobomb there. lol

I imagine Scerletias is standing there for hours in the same pose and of course no one notices him. This is really very funny...

We'll probably have to manipulate screenshots... I mean oil paintings. smile

Last edited by Sini; 21/06/24 10:39 AM.

"Now, was that civilized? No, clearly not. Fun, but in no sense civilized" ~ Braingremlin
Originally Posted by Ranxerox
I’ve played the game multiple times and it wasn’t until I tried a play through without him that I realized just how much I like him.

In EA I couldn’t stand him (not a fan of vampires in any format and he seemed unpleasant) Upon release I included him often because a rogue is so damn useful. When I MC’d him with Gloomstalker Ranger he went again in my estimation because he is so damn lethal.

All that aside though what I have come to like best is his personality and story arc combined with the excellent VA.

I don’t romance Astarion as my character always goes for SH but Astarion always ends up as my best friend. My favourite character to play is Durge who rejects Bhall.
Astarion and my character end up with a lot in common and his dialogue is always sympathetic and supportive in a convincing way in regards to resisting the urge.

I'm ofcourse bias, but he really is the best companion in the game. No matter if you want to conquer the world with him by your side, covering all in darkness or if you want to save the world, shedding light and hope, he is with you. And it's believable to do both scenarios. He really is a very satisfying character all around.
I love snarky, cheeky characters in general. His dark humour always makes me laugh, maybe because you shouldn't. smile

@Sini
How about this:

Tav is laying down for a rest after a long day slaying goblins.
Sceleritas is grooming Tavs hair. "My teensy talons will take out even the smallest knot, master."
Astarion is coming over looking displeased. "You really shoudn't let that ugly dirt-rat touch your hair, you might end up smelling just like him."
Sceleritas looks up, annoyed but not surprised. "I smell wonderful I have you know, like a dozen roses covered in blood of a thousand stings."
Astarion gives a crooked smile, painted with distain. "hah, more like an old boot worn by a dozen stinky old feet."
They both look with daggers at eachother over Tavs relaxed form.

Last edited by KiraMira; 21/06/24 11:21 AM.
Sini Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by KiraMira
@Sini
How about this:

Sceleritas is grooming Tavs hair. "My teensy talons will take out even the smallest knot, master."
Astarion is coming over looking displeased. "You really shoudn't let that ugly dirt-rat touch your hair, you might end up smelling just like him."
Sceleritas looks up, annoyed but not surprised. "I smell wonderful I have you know, like a dozen roses covered in blood of a thousand stings."
Astarion gives a crooked smile, painted with distain. "hah, more like an old boot worn by a dozen stinky old feet."

Lol, that's a wonderful idea. Astarion doesn't like the idea of ??Sceleritas touching you at all. As soon as Sceleritas has left the room, Astarion brushes your hair again and secretly sprays you with perfume. smile

That wonderful implication that he was buried under the rose bush... I love it. smile Thanks my dear.

Last edited by Sini; 21/06/24 12:02 PM.

"Now, was that civilized? No, clearly not. Fun, but in no sense civilized" ~ Braingremlin
Sini Offline OP
OP Offline
Ast: "Darling, let's spend the night in the forest tonight... I found a hideous vermin in my tent..."

Recently in the forest...grin

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

addict
addict
Not sure if this is off topic but I have to say Astarion is my favourite party member.

I’ve played the game multiple times and it wasn’t until I tried a play through without him that I realized just how much I like him.

In EA I couldn’t stand him (not a fan of vampires in any format and he seemed unpleasant) Upon release I included him often because a rogue is so damn useful. When I MC’d him with Gloomstalker Ranger he went again in my estimation because he is so damn lethal.

All that aside though what I have come to like best is his personality and story arc combined with the excellent VA.

One of my friends, who admitted how he was "annoyed" by the vampire theme in his time (perhaps because of the constant use of this theme in cinema, literature, gothic-rock subculture, etc.), recognized Astarion as the most interesting and unusual male character in the game as a result (also without a romance, he had a romance with Minthara). Perhaps it's because, Stephen Rooney took such an approach to creating this character - Astarion is a lively and unique individual, with a heartbreaking storyline, terrific humor, and scintillating lines. Stephen talked in an interview about how he didn't want to show a "classic vampire" because no one would be interested.

Now if they could just change the dock scene to something more dignified. What didn’t bother me in the past now annoys me …that’s my bud getting burned…not funny.

Well, you can probably imagine approximately what a player, for whom Astarion is the most beloved and main character in the game, might think about it. I'm very grateful to the "Fixing Astarion's good ending" thread, I wasn't yet a forum member when I stumbled across it looking for information on what happens next and if there's a way out of all this. OP of that thread described this ending in detail, I watched the video, in fact this author saved me from going all the way to the end, saving me from having to experience everything.

But this scene doesn't change the essence of things, it just emphasizes the attitude of the world to the "evil character". If you compare it to other games where you can do a companion quest partially, i.e. not completely fail it, but do it poorly, and get a rather bad but not fatal result as a result, this is it. The result of a poorly executed companion quest, this is how it looks like.

Originally Posted by Sini
I tried another romance once, it doesn't work for 2 minutes and I'd better go to Astarion again. smile The game then feels empty to me.

Same here. Lol... I really tried romancing Gale the first time, I made this big effort... but then Astarion unexpectedly stole the show for me, despite myself.^^; I was not expecting to end up loving his character so much. It took a while but he grew on me, and now he's absolutely my favorite. Even though I've done the romance already, it would feel sad and empty to romance a different person. Maybe because you do get so attached in a way. Plus, I ship him with my DUrge.^^ And I'll probably keep using her again in the next playthroughs.

Yeah, that's right. A romance with another character, and Astarion will be around, you'll be able to see him, but... And he'll be unloved and lonely. I understand that it can be interesting to roleplay different characters and characters with different attachments. But I can't handle that kind of drama, I'd rather roleplay different characters in a romance with Astarion.:) I too didn't expect him to settle so deeply and thoroughly inside my heart when I first saw him. As you said so well, "Astarion unexpectedly stole the show for me". Same thing. And real unexpectedly - I myself didn't notice the moment I started to center my attention on him. During the bite, as he himself pointed out, when he asked me a date? Even earlier? I can't figure out the mystery of his attraction, it's some kind of magic.

Originally Posted by jinetemoranco
They're going to change what the companions say when he starts burning so they're more sympathetic. Also the narrator will end the event on a more ...positive? note, saying he will "find comfort in the darkness". To me it's a band-aid fix and doesn't fix the real issue with the scene, that it's rushing through the event like nothing.

"Find comfort in the darkness" is a positive note? Ok, I probably don't understand drama and tragedy, to me "positive note" = all is well, and "comfort in the darkness" is something along the lines of, ok, let it be in books and movies, with someone else, maybe it's dramatic, sad and heartfelt, but with my loved one - never. The good thing about AA's finale is that it's truly joyful and positive and there's no need to edit anything in it, even if you add some judgmental or scolding lines from the companions, it can't drop the positivity.

I have to say, now that I had accepted it as part of his characterisation, I found it incredibly funny that while Astarion cries if Gale dies, Gale didn't care about Astarion. Granted I still found his docks line incredibly, goofily out there (esp after Swen said they wanted us to get the impression that after the adventure the companions would go through fire for each other) but the idea Astarion's everyone's annoying acquaintance that they have to bring along was amusing.
Minsc being the most supportive in the old lines and then epilogue Astarion not telling him when he changes "lairs" so he can't find him... how ungrateful! Hamster man is bringing you sunflowers!
Jaheira's new line is very good, though. She says something like "rest now Astarion, but don't think that the city's done with you just yet". That's the kind of line I'd like seeing. Gives you a taste of future adventures.

But it's great for creating the desire for an evil playthrough, without any emotional distress (as I used to have in games, when I tried to play as "evil" for the sake of interest, but couldn't handle it and failed the roleplay). Other companions also start to be seen as just casual acquaintances with whom I was brought together only by tadpoles, and this attitude works well with, for example, the evil DU roleplay. I'll be using this ending as a video to set up for some quality evil roleplay, which is fine too! It's pretty trivial to hang around within the confines of CG - CN alignment all the time, so I'm honestly grateful to this story, which I never got through (but I know it's there :)) for pushing the boundaries of perception and roleplay.

I think Jaheira sounds like a threat, and Minsc is either mocking or just a clinical idiot (the latter, he hardly has enough intelligence to mock), but that's subjective, I just don't like those two at all. If I were Astarion, I would change my "lair" too, of course - it's already hard enough for Astarion, and if Minsc finds him, with his sunflowers... Nothing special, of course, just kidding. wink

Oh yes ... "What did I say, Mistress. Bhaal won't be happy. I told you what a fine partner Gortash could be at your side. With him we would certainly have a whole horde of bloodthirsty Bhaalspawns. But no, you wanted this strange guy. Why did it have to be THAT guy... ugh. Give me the order and I'll IMMEDIATELY find at least 10 partners for you, all of whom are better than THAT."

If I were Astarion, I would be wary of the idea of ??turning into a tiny bat when Sceleritas is around. It also goes the other way around and you find Astarion sitting in a cage in the attic. ^^

"Oh, has your vile servant seen your unworthy husband? He probably ran away because he hasn't sired any spawns for Bhaal yet. Shall I find you a new whorty lover? Sceleritas will do that for you immediately, even before you make the wish have spoken at the end, my lovely master."

Ah, why is it that when Astarion annoys Sceleritas, I laugh, and when Sceleritas annoys Astarion, it makes me want to nail him, LOL. That's just so damn unfair! smile

lol Darling ... imagine:

You sit at the table like a family and eat together, you as the Dark Urge have a large piece of roasted dwarf... just dwarf... vegetables... ugh. Astarion spoons a plate full of blood like a nobleman and Sceleritas has a large bowl full of bugs. You sit there with your happiest Dark Urge smile, no one says a word...

Astarion and Sceleritas both look like this, so you know for sure that they've been chasing each other through the palace for the last few hours.

Hehe, that's cute! A plate full of blood like soup? smile

One life, one love - until the world falls down.
Sini Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Marielle
Ah, why is it that when Astarion annoys Sceleritas, I laugh, and when Sceleritas annoys Astarion, it makes me want to nail him, LOL. That's just so damn unfair! smile

Don't worry so much about Astarion. He's very smart and I think he would really enjoys Sceleritas. He knows he can't kill Sceleritas and Sceleritas can't kill Astarion, everything they do to each other is only short-lived and as soon as they get back they think about how best to take revenge. I am firmly convinced that they would protect each other in an emergency. (No, not a nail emergency grin) smile

In the depths of his heart, Sceleritas certainly loves Astarion too, but would never tell him or show it. He probably secretly cleans his hairbrush and when he thinks Astarion is fast asleep, he does his nails (lol). And when you sleep, Sceleritas covers you both.

Hehe, that's cute! A plate full of blood like soup? smile

Yes, a plate full of blood that he eats like soup. smile

Last edited by Sini; 21/06/24 02:20 PM.

Sini Offline OP
OP Offline
Hold on sweethearts...

Who stands next to the Durge? laugh A round of applause for Lae'zel in her believable performance as Sceleritas Fel smile

He cheated then to almost push Astarion out of the picture.

Last edited by Sini; 21/06/24 03:55 PM.

addict
addict
Don't worry so much about Astarion. He's very smart and I think he would really enjoys Sceleritas. He knows he can't kill Sceleritas and Sceleritas can't kill Astarion, everything they do to each other is only short-lived and as soon as they get back they think about how best to take revenge. I am firmly convinced that they would protect each other in an emergency. (No, not a nail emergency grin) smile

In the depths of his heart, Sceleritas certainly loves Astarion too, but would never tell him or show it. He probably secretly cleans his hairbrush and when he thinks Astarion is fast asleep, he does his nails (lol). And when you sleep, Sceleritas covers you both.

Oh, such a fun family story this is turning out to be! <3

Yes, Astarion is a very intelligent Vampire Lord, with excellent assassin skills, subduing wolves and bats, skilled in necromancy and summoning ghouls, a master of stealth, and it's not worth worrying about him so much anymore...

"- Okay, the 'gentle protective bonds' are there, elixir drunk, gear in order, spare potions, scrolls put in your bag...

- Ascended Vampire is on your side, you don't be afraid!

- Yes, my love, I'm not afraid, only... Did you remember to eat breakfast today?"

It's time for me to stop this... smile

Hold on sweethearts...

Who stands next to the Durge? laugh A round of applause for Lae'zel in her believable performance as Sceleritas Fel smile

Haha, wow, I didn't know you could fling live characters!

A
old hand
old hand
A

I have grown quite fond of the lines Origin-Astarion gets to hear at the dock. They have a nice mix of being caring without being too affectionate (with the exception of Minthy, who is brutal). Gale's "Now, without wishing to cause undue alarm, might I suggest we find some shade? I think the sun is reneging on that truth of yours." is my fav, because it's the only one that suggests the group should find some shelter together, the most seamless continuation of the preceding conversation about celebrating. It's also not overly sweet and keeps that friendly ribbing tone that most their banter has when Astarion is PC - and which admittedly might be one of my favourite things about the game. Good natured teasing and making fun with instead of poking fun at someone is such a rare type of comedy, that I value it when it comes up.

Last edited by Anska; 21/06/24 09:17 PM.
"What did I say, Mistress. Bhaal won't be happy. I told you what a fine partner Gortash could be at your side. With him we would certainly have a whole horde of bloodthirsty Bhaalspawns. But no, you wanted this strange guy. Why did it have to be THAT guy... ugh. Give me the order and I'll IMMEDIATELY find at least 10 partners for you, all of whom are better than THAT."

If I were Astarion, I would be wary of the idea of turning into a tiny bat when Sceleritas is around. It also goes the other way around and you find Astarion sitting in a cage in the attic. ^^
That Gortash... I always knew he was thirsting after my Durge... xD Mine would just roll her eyes and have a look of disgust on her face whenever Sceleritas tries to mention other partners for her. I'm sure his idea of a fitting partner would be something out of a nightmare too, lol.
Yes, I think Sceleritas would nag exactly like that for years, but nothing ever changes. :p Just never-ending Sceleritas-in-law nagging, while Astarion and Durge ignore it. He'll have to be very patient - maybe in a few centuries or so, they'll finally have a little heir. <3
Lmao noooo, not our little bat! I can imagine the glowering rage in that cute little face while stuck in the cage! And the vengeance that would bring once he's freed.^^; I think Durge and AA would double-team Sceleritas for daring to do that.

Lol! And secretly, Dark Urge is thoroughly enjoying every moment of this. grin

I particularly like the idea that, of course, Oskar Feveras painted their paintings... that gives a whole new definition of photobomb there. lol
I imagine Scerletias is standing there for hours in the same pose and of course no one notices him. This is really very funny...
This will be the most labor-intensive and dedicated photobomb ever hahaha In Sceleritas' mind, he is only doing his royal duty, after all. smile

Originally Posted by KiraMira
I love this. It sounds like Dark Urge really is living the very best life, and loving every minute of their bickering.^^
You are all so talented and creative with these stories!

Ast: "Darling, let's spend the night in the forest tonight... I found a hideous vermin in my tent..."
Recently in the forest...grin
LMAO. This is just perfect! hahaha Thank you so much for this <333
After a while, people will start to notice many pairs of underwear like that scattered all around. It will turn into a local legend.

Yeah, that's right. A romance with another character, and Astarion will be around, you'll be able to see him, but... And he'll be unloved and lonely. I understand that it can be interesting to roleplay different characters and characters with different attachments. But I can't handle that kind of drama, I'd rather roleplay different characters in a romance with Astarion.:) I too didn't expect him to settle so deeply and thoroughly inside my heart when I first saw him. As you said so well, "Astarion unexpectedly stole the show for me". Same thing. And real unexpectedly - I myself didn't notice the moment I started to center my attention on him. During the bite, as he himself pointed out, when he asked me a date? Even earlier? I can't figure out the mystery of his attraction, it's some kind of magic.
Absolutely like magic. He's just too good at what he does; it even has the same effect on us as the player. wink I had that same thought at one point, like, when did this become so real for me? Lol. Just like my character, in the beginning I thought I was just having a little fun with him, because he seems so silly at times and he has some of the funniest lines and reactions. But it becomes much deeper than that. Your heart really gets invested. I have to agree that this speaks to the talent of Stephen Rooney as well. <3 And the fact that he's so versatile as a character; the one who will want to stand by your side no matter what path you decide to take.
You're right, if I don't choose him as the romance, I would feel like he's going to be lonely and it's just very sad that I'm taking away the love that he should have with my character. That's why it feels empty, because you know the great potential that's there and have already experienced it. It feels wrong to ignore it. But that's how I would feel.

I am firmly convinced that they would protect each other in an emergency. (No, not a nail emergency grin) smile
Omg, this is such a sweet thought. smile And Sceleritas covering Ast in a blanket, hehe.
I think you're right. After all, they both have one very important thing in common: If they both love Dark Urge, then I think they are family. <3 And deep down, they respect each other for protecting the one person who is most precious to them both.

Hold on sweethearts...

He cheated then to almost push Astarion out of the picture.
This is hilarious!! hahaha You literally brought their dynamic to life here! cheer
Darling, you are too good!

"- Okay, the 'gentle protective bonds' are there, elixir drunk, gear in order, spare potions, scrolls put in your bag...
- Ascended Vampire is on your side, you don't be afraid!
- Yes, my love, I'm not afraid, only... Did you remember to eat breakfast today?"
This is too cute. I can see them fussing over each other exactly like that. <3

Sini Offline OP
OP Offline
Sceleritas has heard that Astarion has a "hideous vermin" in his tent. smile He then volunteered to clean up there...

addict
addict
Yes, I think Sceleritas would nag exactly like that for years, but nothing ever changes. :p Just never-ending Sceleritas-in-law nagging, while Astarion and Durge ignore it. He'll have to be very patient - maybe in a few centuries or so, they'll finally have a little heir. <3

I imagine a charming little elf with soft curls and small fangs (a copy of Astarion), wearing a silk white shirt with a jabot and a fine, fashionable camisole that fits him like a young nobleman should. He sits at a mahogany desk, his pretty face holding an expression of extreme concentration, his eyebrows drawn together, his eyes squinted, and it is evident that he is trying hard. He holds a golden quill in his fingers and, in elegant calligraphy, writes the obscene words to the spells on the pages of his father's Necromancy of Thay, accompanied by appropriate illustrations.

LMAO. This is just perfect! hahaha Thank you so much for this <333
After a while, people will start to notice many pairs of underwear like that scattered all around. It will turn into a local legend.

Ha ha! I love the writing on Astarion's underwear. smile But now it looks like I'm going to have to get him a new one - the exact same one, so he won't immediately notice that it now says on his underwear that he's married, listing the most notable murders his wife has committed.

Absolutely like magic. He's just too good at what he does; it even has the same effect on us as the player. wink I had that same thought at one point, like, when did this become so real for me? Lol. Just like my character, in the beginning I thought I was just having a little fun with him, because he seems so silly at times and he has some of the funniest lines and reactions. But it becomes much deeper than that. Your heart really gets invested. I have to agree that this speaks to the talent of Stephen Rooney as well. <3 And the fact that he's so versatile as a character; the one who will want to stand by your side no matter what path you decide to take.
You're right, if I don't choose him as the romance, I would feel like he's going to be lonely and it's just very sad that I'm taking away the love that he should have with my character. That's why it feels empty, because you know the great potential that's there and have already experienced it. It feels wrong to ignore it. But that's how I would feel.

I joked with him at first (not in the game, but in my own words, I like to chat with my companions as I play), calling him Mr. Disapproval while Tav didn't know he was a vampire yet. His asking me out on a date was so sudden, it just took me by surprise. The first night with Astarion and that morning when he meets the dawn I will probably never forget, it's an amazing play experience. Right the next day he offered me to kiss a goblin's foot (it turned out the other way around, which amused us both, but the offer itself!), set me up for the Loviatar priest challenge, and when I approached him at camp wanting to talk about it, he said he missed me. smile The most original beginning of love imaginable. And the first, really genuine smile on his face when I opened his mind during the confession in the second act. And then he looks at you in a completely different way, he even opens his eyes, whereas before he was always squinting slightly. And his playful, gentle lines in Act 2 (the only thing I missed a bit in Act 3 - I wanted to hear about "I'm listening to you with all my pointy ears" one more time). I guess after Act 2, it's just that "My favoritest character is Astarion" turned into "I'm obsessed by Astarion", hehe. smile And when in Act 3 he thanks you so deeply and sincerely, calls you consort, and speaks very seriously about eternal love - it's like the final transition to the deepest level of the relationship, a true couple, a whole. And you can be any - you can play an evil character and you will have fun together with Astarion, or you can do evil deeds only where it concerns his well-being, the Ascended Lord does not at all prevent you from joyfully running through the streets of the city and solving all local problems, and occasionally even approves. He wants to take control of the brain, but if you do not do it - not a single reproach will not be, Astarion will be happy to get rid of the tadpole and, finally, absolute freedom. You can conquer the city to your will, or you can go traveling, have fun at balls and enjoy life. Astarion is very versatile, and that feeling of being together, it runs through the whole game. For me it's a game about two people, about our couple, our acquaintance and our adventures.

Sceleritas has heard that Astarion has a "hideous vermin" in his tent. smile He then volunteered to clean up there...

Oh yeah, he's clearly up to something... smile

Last edited by Marielle; 22/06/24 11:13 AM.

Sini Offline OP
OP Offline
Not an old master but quickly faked in Photoshop. ; ) I've to try to get the models in Blender. I have no idea what I'm doing, but that doesn't stop me.

And yes, if the sofa looks familiar, we went to Sharess' Caress just to have tea! smile

Last edited by Sini; 22/06/24 11:35 AM.

addict
addict
It looks like a family portrait. And Astarion has his trademark grin! <3

Sini Offline OP
OP Offline
I imagine a charming little elf with soft curls and small fangs (a copy of Astarion), wearing a silk white shirt with a jabot and a fine, fashionable camisole that fits him like a young nobleman should. He sits at a mahogany desk, his pretty face holding an expression of extreme concentration, his eyebrows drawn together, his eyes squinted, and it is evident that he is trying hard. He holds a golden quill in his fingers and, in elegant calligraphy, writes the obscene words to the spells on the pages of his father's Necromancy of Thay, accompanied by appropriate illustrations.

This is really extremely cute. smile

Think about what kind of child that would be, endowed with the power of Bhaal and Ascended Astarion, the world should shudder at the thought.

addict
addict
Think about what kind of child that would be, endowed with the power of Bhaal and Ascended Astarion, the world should shudder at the thought.

Yeah, if he's born with all those powers - he'll be the most dangerous little adorable on Faerûn. <3 Sceleritas will definitely want to play with him and participate as much as possible in his 'upbringing'. Astarion will be faced with a cutie with the same temperament as him, only still spoiled beyond belief by his mommy, the Lord's power is threatened. smile

Sini Offline OP
OP Offline
Yeah, if he's born with all those powers - he'll be the most dangerous little adorable on Faerûn. <3 Sceleritas will definitely want to play with him and participate as much as possible in his 'upbringing'. Astarion will be faced with a cutie with the same temperament as him, only still spoiled beyond belief by his mommy, the Lord's power is threatened. smile

What kind of gifts Grandpa Bhaal gives the little one. smile They also redefine family celebrations.

Sini Offline OP
OP Offline
Now I've more time for answering Darling. smile

That Gortash... I always knew he was thirsting after my Durge... xD Mine would just roll her eyes and have a look of disgust on her face whenever Sceleritas tries to mention other partners for her. I'm sure his idea of a fitting partner would be something out of a nightmare too, lol.
Lmao noooo, not our little bat! I can imagine the glowering rage in that cute little face while stuck in the cage! And the vengeance that would bring once he's freed.^^; I think Durge and AA would double-team Sceleritas for daring to do that.

Yes, I bet Gortash has already made his own plans.

In my personal story that my character has,
when the Dark Urge & Gortash broke into Mephistopheles' treasury to get the Crown of Karsus,
he also stole a small silvery-violet shimmering vial with the inscription "Drow". Since it was in the treasury, it had to be very special. The Dark Urge has always liked the Drow people and what better way to complete their plan would be to choose another form and life. Unfortunately, the transformation didn't work completely, so she has remnants of shimmering white scales on her skin (I've change my skintextur]. And then there was also the little accident ...

Gortash immediately started thinking about YOUR future together, not only as Best Buddies. smile This makes the conversation between my Dark Urge and Gortash very interesting for me. smile

This is hilarious!! hahaha You literally brought their dynamic to life here! cheer
Darling, you are too good!

Thank you smile I'm actually working on Eden's Sin Collection, her own Clothes. She says if Astarion looks this good in his gear, then she must look this good too.I can do all my own texture maps, but I've problems with all this "bring it to the game" frown Some of the guides are probably out of date, so I don't know where the error is at the moment and I have to test everything completely *sigh*. I hope I can manage it. Eden has already written down her wishlist for me... in blood. evil

Last edited by Sini; 22/06/24 07:19 PM.

addict
addict
What kind of gifts Grandpa Bhaal gives the little one. smile They also redefine family celebrations.

Yes, Astarion Jr. would probably be best friends with Sceleritas, and Sceleritas would have to have an occasional game of hide and seek to lock himself in some coffin in the dungeon, and get a bit of a break from the noisy heir. Astarion-Lord now felt what a real family was, and perhaps even remembered something from his childhood, realizing the fact that the sugar little ears on the white little elf's head weren't made for him to use them to listen to daddy and mommy. Astarion and Dark Urge will have a lot of interesting and important things to do - to find out who let the ghouls loose on the guests during the reception, to play detective, looking for hidden and scattered all over the castle kompromat on the important people of the city (it's a very serious game that can't be delayed - the kompromat has been laboriously collected over the years), to come running to the cries of someone who opened the trophy chest, tried to juggle Orin's daggers, broke a fingernail and almost cut a finger. The fingernail regenerated in two minutes, but crying is too serious a matter to just stop without a decent ending to the performance. Well, and of course, the little guy always tries to blame everything on Sceleritas, who, after all, dreamed so much about an heir? smile

Thank you smile I'm actually working on Eden's Sin Collection, her own Clothes. She says if Astarion looks this good in his gear, then she must look this good too.I can do all my own texture maps, but I've problems with all this "bring it to the game" frown Some of the guides are probably out of date, so I don't know where the error is at the moment and I have to test everything completely *sigh*. I hope I can manage it. Eden has already written down her wishlist for me... in blood. evil

Eden's Sin Collection? Do you do mods?

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard