Originally Posted by Trantion
Originally Posted by fylimar
Traction: I love your halfling,she is so cute.
Thanks, she really grew on me through the game as I developed her personality. And it's neat that I can say "I like the Blazer of Benevolence, but bright green doesn't suit my introverted, stealth-proficient character. It's now brown."

Another thing about the game that I'd like to call out with small characters is an update that was made to conversations when I was playing act 1. When I started, the camera would often be placed straight in front of the NPC's face, but their eyes would be looking down at my character and it would look really awkward. But around January I think they made an update - I don't know as I didn't read the full patch notes, but at some point it was just fixed - so that now the camera usually gets placed along the line between the two speaking characters, which looks much more natural. Or looking one of their shoulders, so you see the back of the head as they look at the person they're talking to.

Yes, the camera ankles are much better now and I'm mostly happy with my small folks. I still think, the halfling and gnome anatomy could have been done better, but I don't think, they change that.

And yes, the Blazer of Benevolence is one of a few armor pieces, that look actually betetr on the small races. Same with the drow armor. People always slap it on Astarion and gush over him wearing it, but it looks so much better on my halfling lady.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who